Run Away + Royal AU Prologue

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in the story for the last time.

Hey guys, before we start the chapter, I wanted to say why I put this music for this. It's because it fits the scenery of the chapter and it makes me cry every time! Sad times! Hey MHA fans if there's any!

Anyways lets get start with the chapter!

The ground, it was shaking. Even though Iruka and his grandmother were training in a different dimension, they could still feel it under their feet. After a while of the ground shaking, it looked like Anahita figured out something. She grabbed Iruka's wrist and let Ithia, the enchanted gate to open and told it a command next the entrance of the beautiful garden disappeared.

When they entered the real world everything was shaking 10x worse than in the other dimension. People were screaming, falling on the ground since they were not prepared for an earthquake in the first place but Iruka's grandmother just dragged Iruka past the helpless villagers without a single glare.

"Aren't we going to help them," Iruka shouted as the earthquakes got worse and worse, trying to stop running but Anahita didn't let him stop.

"We have to get you to safety first!" She said quickly, not even looking back at her people.

They ran and ran until they got to the house of where Iruka and Kakashi lived, where Kakashi was standing in front of, waiting for something but when he saw Iruka he dashed over, giving Iruka a hug which Iruka gave back.

"Iruka!" Kakashi said loudly because of the earthquake, relieved to see his boyfriend okay, safe and sound.

"Kakashi!" Iruka said glad that nothing bad happened to his lover, "Do you know what's happening!"

"You must go now, leave here before it's too late," Iruka's grandmother said hurriedly but sadly, "Before 'he' comes,"

Iruka was the only one who didn't know of the situation in hand. He just kept firing questions at both them that Anahita was frustrated and....

Whoosh! and Iruka knocked out, being carried by Kakashi bridal-style, waiting for Anahita's command.

"Just go! There's not much time! Just get Iruka away from here, as far as can! He only came here for Iruka!" Anahita said sadly and with that order, Kakashi said his quick goodbyes and dashed off with his unconscious Iruka in his arms.

~Flashback- Some few days ago.

Iruka's grandfather came for a home visit, even though Iruka was just out for training so he must have wanted to talk to me then.

"Oh hello Kakashi Hatake, I've been meaning to talk to you," My boyfriend's grandfather said seriously so I made some tea and we both sat down on the couch quietly.

"So Umikage, what do you want to talk to me about," I asked, sipping the tea that Iruka told me that was the Umikage's favourite.

"Yes, it's about Iruka," The Umikage said worried, surprised at tasting his favourite tea.

I hummed at the answer, nodding to continue the talk about his angelic boyfriend.

"Iruka has recently activated his ability and people are going to want it now, the Umino's power are powerful but it can also be tracked and taken away so easy," The Umikage explained.

"So what do you expect us to do about it," I asked.

"The leader of that group, Baphomet-worshipped by the Templars as symbolic of Satan, will come here sooner or later to take Iruka's powers and when he does you must take Iruka and leave this place because if you don't, Iruka will die...."

End Of Flashback~

I dashed past the gates of the village that we called our family, hearing meteorites from the distance and the screams of the terrified villagers echoing in the forest.

I took one look back at the perishing village to see him, Baphomet, it have to be him, with an evil smirk that betrayed all innocence and a scar across his face. Even though we were so many miles away from the village, his face was still as clear as day until.....

THE END!

Hey guys! I'm sorry to say this but this is the end of Iruka's Life (Kakairu)

Hey guys! I'm sorry to say this but this is the end of Iruka's Life (Kakairu). I hope you all enjoyed the journey but the journey ends here....

Anyways here is a Royal Alpha/Omega AU Kakairu and well, tell me what you think in the comments!! 😅

Kakairu Royal AU

In this world, there are Alphas, Omegas and Betas just like how there are the rich, the poor and the normal

In this world, there are Alphas, Omegas and Betas just like how there are the rich, the poor and the normal. Iruka Umino is an Omega, he was a maid, serving the Hatake clan with his life. He was very poor and it was only fortunate that the Hatake's were very generous after his parents had died to take him in but if only they knew what they did, they would have kicked him out immediately, but they never did find out did they.....

Kakashi Hatake had the totally opposite life, he had money, friends and inheritage ever since he was born. Everyone always wanted to be his friend but he already knew for a young age that they stuck to him because of his wealth. On his 21th birthday, he is going to get married to a total stranger that he has never met before but when he meets a certain omega maid, will he change his mind....

In a Royal place like this, can fate let these two people be together or will they be more apart than ever. Will the fact that everyone is dying in front of Kakashi break him even more. Can Iruka fix him back or will he die in misery.... There's only one way to find out and that is... To tell me in the comments if you want me to continue it or not! 😊😅

So guys that was like the short prologue of it, tell me what you think in the comments if you want me to continue the story or something! Anyways bye!