Kakashi Visits Iruka

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Iruka's POV

I woke to feeling something heavy on my chest, it was Naruto, crying.

I quickly delivered a soft hug, muttering into Naruto's hair, "I'm not going everywhere, remember our promise,"

"But Iruka Sensei, you weren't breathing at all," Naruto said shakily.

"I know I'm sorry for leaving you but I have something to talk to you about," I said calmly.

Naruto hugged me tightly and muttered, "What is it Sensei?"

"I know about the demon inside of me Naruto, you don't have to hide it from me anymore," I said, remember about the demon.

Naruto broke the hug and looked at me straight in the eye, "You do? Who told you?"

"Well I was talking to him when I was sleeping now," I said, looking over at Naruto, "He said-" I started blushing, "He said I needed a boyfriend,"

"What did he say!" Naruto squealed.

"Yeah, he said I need to have a genuine boyfriend to calm me down or something,"

"Does that mean I have to get a boyfriend too," Naruto said curiously.

"No! No, you're different," I said quickly.

"So, is there anyone in particular that you like?" Naruto asked noisily.

I blushed, looking away.

"I knew it! You do like him!" Naruto exclaimed happily.

"Who exactly," I asked curiously, thinking that Naruto is just going to guess anyone.

"It's obviously Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto said, smirking.

I must have blushed more because Naruto started laughing.

"Okay, okay, I'll help you get with Kakashi Sensei," Naruto smiled, running out of his house.

"Naruto, don't you dare!" I screamed even though he couldn't hear me.

Ugh, he better not tell Kakashi, I thought, dressing up in some white turtleneck and some black trousers.

Some minutes later, someone knocking my door and it happened to be Kakashi.

"Kakashi San, what are you doing her?" I asked, thinking it might have something to do with Naruto.

"Yo Iruka Sensei," Kakashi said, scratching the back of his head, "Naruto said you have a big crush on me so I can ask if it was true,"

I was shocked, I was embarrassed and then my legs turned jelly, being saved from banging my head on the floor was by the one and only Kakashi Hatake.

"Maa, are you okay," Kakashi asked concernedly. I nodded slightly, still dazed of what just happened. Then I felt Kakashi's strong and muscular arms carry me into the living room and gently sat me on the couch, sitting right beside me.

"So," Kakashi started, "how long have you had a crush on me?"

I blushed and muttered something.

"What did you say?" Kakashi said smugly, moving closer and closer until he was only inches away from my face.

"I said, since we were kids," I said, feeling nauseous. I closed my eyes so I couldn't see Kakashi laughing but instead I felt Kakashi hand on my forehead. It felt so good and cold.

"You have a big fever," Kakashi said worriedly and then I must have fainted.

Kakashi's POV

Iruka Sensei just fainted and has a high fever. He keeps muttering my name, I smiled, take off my mask and kissed Iruka Sensei on the forehead.

Hi again ! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!