Self-teaching

I don't own any of the characters in the story as Masashi Kishimoto owns it all.

"Kakashi! Why didn't you tell me!" I demanded angrily as I used the window as an entrance and caught Kakashi half sleeping on the job, but he was fully woken up by my appearance.

"What do you mean Iruka?" Kakashi asked, standing up from the chair and started to come over when Asmodeus gave a growl and he kept his distance.

"Why did you tell me about Baphomet," I whispered roughly, crossing my arms as Kakashi's eyes came wider.

"Iruka, I-!" Kakashi started but I shut him down with a turn of the head towards the window.

"Kakashi, Baphomet is coming, I don't know how but I can feel it, if you believe me it's not my problem, I'm going to train now," I said clearly, patting Asmodeus to jump out before getting Kakashi's answer.

The training grounds was the final destination as I got off Asmodeus. I did some hand signs to make a big scroll come out of nowhere.

Sitting beside the old scroll, I quickly looked through it as most of them I knew but was never taught. I sighed loudly, reminding myself of the burnt village.

"Iruka, are you alright," Asmodeus said, turning into a cat as he fit perfectly into my lap. I smiled at the comfort I was getting and nodded.

"Since when were you an affectionate one," I teased, picking up the scroll as a loud meow was heard.

We stayed like this for about an hour as I tested out the easiest jutsus as I had no teacher to begin with.

"Water Style: Acrostic Bow!" I yelled as slowly a bow made of water appeared in my hands with the arrow in set already. I sighed happily, wiping the sweat off my face.

Picking up the sleeping cat, I gave it a hug before setting back down and taking the still forged water bow. Aiming for an old target sheet that was still there, I took a deep breath before letting go of the arrow.

You would think with the way I launched it, it would go to the moon but it didn't. It did at start before diving to strike the target with such force it almost broke.

I was laughing to myself before my back contacted the floor as I gasped for some air. I closed my eyes for a bit before making the scroll disappear.
I was so successful today! I can't wait to show it to Naruto and Hinata-!

Suddenly a strong, dark energy waved over me as if for a warning and I remembered who it came from. Baphomet. I'm wonder how we were connected....

"Iruka sensei, can you hear me," Somebody familiar said, shaking my shoulders which ached a lot and as I opened my eyes, I didn't think I would see Sasuke here.

"Sasuke, what are you doing here," I said hoarsely, sitting down despite the pain. Sasuke sighed before taking off his cloak and putting it over me.

"Sensei, it's midnight and everyone is looking for you, Kakashi thinks you ran away or something," Sasuke explained in his dull voice. Well somethings never changes...