Naruto And Iruka Past Part 2

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Naruto's POV

We ate the ramen quietly until Iruka finally spoke.

"So Naruto how did you get beat you up like that," He said casually, not making eye contact but looking at the ramen.

I knew I can trust Iruka so I told him everything, how the villagers dragged me to the woods and how they stabbed me everywhere.

By the time I finished my story, our ramen was all gone. I really wanted to stay with Iruka for the night but I don't think Iruka would allow me.

As if he read my mind, Iruka asked, "Naruto would you like to stay with me for the night," I nodded.

Iruka paid for the food and we headed back to Iruka's house. Iruka gave some of his smallest clothes and tucked me in his warm bed and left.

I couldn't go to sleep for some reason, I didn't want to wake up in the forest, dying slowly. Tears came when I didn't want it to. I sat up looking at the dark room, crying quietly. Iruka must of heard because the door opened.

"What's wrong?" Iruka said, sitting on the bed.

"I-I just don't want to wake up from this dream," I whispered.

"Dream?," Iruka asked.

"I-I don't wake up and end up back in the forest!" I said, crying harder, "I really admire you Iruka, I want someone to be with me,"

Iruka was shocked, he didn't know what to say so he pulled me into a big hug. "Your not dreaming, your here and you can stay here if you like,"

I looked up at Iruka and seeing that honest smile again. "Iruka, can you sleep with me,"

"Of course,"

We both got into Iruka's bed, I stuffed my face into Iruka's chest but Iruka didn't mind. We both fell into a deep sleep.

End of Flashback, back to the present

"Naruto, can you hear me?"

It was Iruka Sensei's voice. We were in the room we were in 11 years ago.

"Are you feeling better Naruto," Iruka Sensei asked, "You were poisoned in the leg but by moving too much it spreaded through your body,"

"Since when do you know anything about medics," I said weakly.

"You think I would have a son like you, walking in here like a zombie after every mission and not become a doctor," Iruka Sensei said sarcastically.

"Your son?" I said, looking at Iruka Sensei hopefully.

"Of course you are my son, you know you used to be like me, an orphan who just wanted attention," Iruka Sensei said softly, tousling my hair just how I like it.

I started to get emotional, crying even though I wanted to stop. I tried to hide away under the blanket but Iruka Sensei pulled me into a warm hug.

"You know you're my son, even though we aren't father and son legally," Iruka Sensei said, laughing softly into my hair. I smiled, you more of mother, I thought.

Hi guys! In the next chapters, they will be some made up stuff so don't take it seriously. Anyways bye!!