First Date

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Kakashi's POV

It's been 2 months since me and Iruka have been dating and we still haven't had our first date so I decided to make a picnic for the two of us.

When I set it all up in the cherry blossom forest, I called Iruka to dress up and we headed to the forest.

As we going through the forest, Iruka could stop asking questions about where we were going but I just said to wait and see. It was a surprise after all.

When we were close I cover Iruka's eyes, guiding him to the picnic area near all of his favourite food was there.

When I let him open his eyes, he was so amazed that he was jumping up and down. It was so cute. We we sat side by side eating the food while chatting about our days when we aren't together.

45 minutes later, Iruka was feeling sleepy so he might down on my lap while I enjoyed the view of the midnight sky.

There was no noise, no dogs, just me and Iruka on our first date. At least I got this over with, I thought happily, brushing Iruka's hair with my hand.

I was thinking about visiting Iruka's hometown before we get married, maybe they might be a clue about Iruka's unknown abilities.

I kissed Iruka's forehead, I really wouldn't forgive myself if you died Iruka, I said quietly but sadly.

It must have woken Iruka up because I felt his hand brush the tear that was coming out of my eyes.

"Kashi, why are you crying," Iruka whispered softly.

He was so beautiful under the moonlight, that's why I will never let anyone hurt you Iruka.

"Well I was just thinking about going to visit your hometown but I don't want you to get to hurt," I said sadly, clinging onto Iruka protectively.

"Well, why don't you come with me then," Iruka said cheerfully.

I looked at Iruka, trying to make him remember that I was the Hokage and I can't leave the village just for a house visit.

"I know but I've got it covered already, I asked Tsunade to cover for you as Hokage when we're gone,"

"At what cost?" I asked suspiciously.

Iruka laughed nervously, saying, "Well, I have to find her new medical jutsu that is really effective to the human body,"

"Then we can leave next week then," I said smugly.

Before Iruka could complain, I gave him a quick kiss, which made Iruka blushed under the moonlight, it was so cute.

"Kakashi!" Iruka said angrily.

I laughed it off, looking at the bright, white moon. It's been a while since I've had a good time with someone. Maybe me and Iruka were supposed to be together all along like soulmates.

"Kakashi," Iruka said quietly. I must have been daydreaming.

"Yes Ru," I said.

"What are you thinking about?" Iruka asked, standing from my lap, "You know you can tell me anything, right,"

"Of course I can," I said happily, putting Iruka in for a cuddle, "I'm just thinking about life,"

"Am I in your life?" Iruka asked.

"Of course you are," I said smiling, maybe life doesn't suck as much if you have love..

Well here it is, The First Date Of Iruka Umino and Kakashi Hatake, my mum and dad! Just kidding! Anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!