Chapter 36

"Well well well ... if it isn't the four magicians. So, where have you four been? You didn't come to the dormitory last night. Care to explain." Mina said.

"Why are you calling us magicians? And if you must know we spent the night at Bakubro's house." Kirishima answered. "Because you are always disappearing and all four of you stayed at Bakugo's house? Including Midoriya?" Mina said.

"Of course Midoriya stayed there. The Bakugo household is somewhat like Midoriya's second home if you think about it." Kaminari said. "I guess you are right, but anyways where did you disappear off to? Todoroki told us that all four of you were spending the day together yesterday."

"Yeah and honestly we couldn't believe it when we heard that Midoriya was going to spend time with you guys." Jiro commented. "Midoriya is our friend he can hangout with us if he wants too." Kaminari said defending me. "Yeah, but with Bakugo present? Aren't they always fighting/arguing? How did that not bother you?" Ojiro asked.

"We don't always have to fight you guys know that right?" Everyone started laughing at what I had said expect for Uraraka. "You two are like dogs and cats. You can barely, just barely, withstand being in the same room." Tokoyami said. "We can withstand each other for awhile." I said. Everyone continued laughing. 

The laughter slowly piped down after getting it out of their system. "Okay okay that's enough. Anyways, we are watching a tv show wanna join us?" Momo asked. "Sure." Both Kaminari and Kirishima said. Meanwhile Kacchan headed towards the elevator and I did as well. "Sleepy heads." Asui said.

Both me and Kacchan entered once the elevator opened. "It's going to be harder than we thought." I said once the elevator closed. "You think." Kacchan replied. "We are both smart we can figure it out within a week." I said. "Yeah I know. Anyways, your room or mine?" Kacchan asked. "Neither. We should sleep in our own rooms this week to think this through."

"Okay. Well goodnight Deku." Kacchan said as the elevator opened on my level. "Night Kacchan."

Third Person P.O.V

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday had gone by and both Izuku and Katsuki thought of multiple ways to say it. It was now Thursday and everyone were talking in the classroom before Mr. Aizawa entered.

"Hey Sero." Mina said as she sat on Sero's desk. "Hey Mina. What's up?" Sero said as he looked up. "I was thinking that maybe we could go to your room and get h - i - g - h." Sero laughed at how silly Mina had to spell it since a certain robot like friend of theirs could hear them. "Sure Mina." Mina smiled and hugged one of her best friends. "Thanks Sero!"

"Look who just came in together at the same time." Mina turned to look at the classroom door and it was Izuku and Katsuki. "Something is up with them I know it." Mina looked at her friends and she had noticed something. "Sero look." Mina said.

Sero looked at Bakugo and was slightly confused. "What should I be looking at right now?" Sero asked. "Look at Bakugo and then at Midoriya. Do you see it?" Mina said once again. Sero looked at his friends again and couldn't see whatever Mina had noticed. "I still don't see it."

"Bakugo is wearing a tie while Midoriya isn't. Isn't that weird." Sero looked and sure enough Mina was right. "Yeah and? Why is that weird? Maybe they just choose to change it up." Sero said shrugging it off not really thinking much about it. "Yeah no that's not the case here." Mina said still keeping an eye on them.

***

After school was over everyone went different ways. Half of the class went back to the dormitory while everyone else did their own thing.

Sero and Mina were in Sero's room smoking. "We should pull a prank on someone." Sero said. Mina didn't hesitate she quickly said, "yes."

"Alright who's gonna be our victim?" Both of them thought about it until finally they knew. "Kaminari." Both said with smirks on their faces. "Alright let's go."