Chapter 17

Both me and Kacchan entered the dormitory and we were greeted by a very pissed off Mr. Aizawa. "You better have a good excuse." Mr. Aizawa said. "I-I-I ... it's ju-st ... it's-" I started, but Kacchan hit my head and I stopped talking. "Both me and the damn nerd had important business with our parents. Right Deku." I nodded a yes.

"Mind explaining this 'important' business to me." Mr. Aizawa said with a chilling tone in his voice. "My business with my parents was that my grandma is sick and they just told me her situation." Kacchan lied. "You could have just talked about it over the phone you know." Mr. Aizawa was testing us. "Us, Bakugo's don't do that shit. If it involves something serious about our family members then we talk about it face to face. Isn't that right Deku." Kacchan said.

"Oh yeah totally. The Bakugo's have always been like that. They really don't talk about such things over the phone and they don't tell anybody else." I smiled. "Okay, so what was your 'important' business." Mr. Aizawa attention was now on me. "Oh well it was because my mom got fired from her job. She called me so she can tell me the situation and well I decided to stay for a while since I didn't want her to be alone after what happened."

"I'm sorry to hear your situation, but you two have received an extra day. Now go upstairs." Both me and Kacchan headed towards the elevator and once we entered and the door closed Kacchan hugged me. "Your room." He said. I clicked my floor level and I played with his hair until the elevator came to a stop. The elevator dinged and Kacchan let go and we headed towards my dorm.

Katsuki P.O.V

"I'm sleepy Bunny." I mumble out as we entered his room. "Well go to sleep you big dummy." Deku pushes me onto his bed. "Cuddle time." I extended my arms towards him and he laughed at me. "No I need to talk to Kami." Just like that there was a knock on Deku's door. "Who is it?" Deku asked. "It's us three." Deku opened the door and Shitty Hair, Dunce Face and Round Face came in. "Deku." I whined.

"Who knew Bakugo was a whiner." Shitty Hair said. I grabbed one of Deku's pillows and throw it at him. "Fuck you." Deku grabbed his pillow and placed it down on his bed and I took my chance. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down. When he landed on top of me I wrapped my arms around him so he wouldn't leave me. "Kacchan." Deku tried wiggling out of my grasp. "No."

"Kiri this was a bad idea. Honestly this is scaring me. I never seen Bakugo like that." Dunce Face said. "Fuck you." I flipped him off. Deku adjusted himself as he stayed on top of me. "Two of you can sit on the bed."  Deku said. Round Face sat on his desk chair, Shitty Hair stayed standing up and Dunce Face sat on the bed.

"So why are you guys here?" Deku asked. "We were just wondering if what you guys said downstairs was true or was it just fake excuses?" Round Face said. "We lied, but we did go to our houses to talk to our parents about something important." Deku answered.

"Oh well was this 'important' business involving you two?" Shitty Hair asked. "More or less. Right Kacchan." Deku looked at me. "Make them leave I'm tired." Deku rolled his eyes and looked back at them. "Oh Kirishima, Kaminari did Mr. Aizawa tell you what we have to do tomorrow?" Deku asked.

All I want right now is to sleep. What can I say or do to make them leave. I thought to myself. A brilliant idea came to my mind.

I lifted Deku closer to me and he didn't seem to mind. The fact that my lips were underneath his neck made me excited. I started to kiss his neck and since I knew him all to well I placed my left hand on his head to keep him in place. "Stop it Kacchan. This is very inappropriate since our friends are here." He said. I ignored him and continued. "Stop it Kacchan! I know why you are doing this and you have to stop." I started to leave small bites all over. "Kacchan stop."

I bit one of his sweet spot and he still hadn't budge since he asked me to stop once more. I licked his sweet spot and I sucked on it. "Kacchan~"

"Alright we are leaving before other stuff begins. See you tomorrow Mi-" Shitty Hair stopped talking when a small moan came from my Bunny.

"GO! GO! GO!" All three of them said and they left the room since I could hear the door close. Once the door closed I stopped. "I hate you Kacchan." Deku said as he sat up. "Sure you do." I rolled my eyes. Deku got off me and went to lock the door.

Izuku P.O.V

Both me and Kacchan changed clothes and we laid down on my bed again. Once we were back on my bed Kacchan wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss my neck again. "I thought you said you were tired." I said. "I am."

"If your tired then stop kissing me and fall asleep." Kacchan pulled away from my neck once more and gave me a grin. "I will fall asleep when I want. So I suggest for you to be quiet." I was completely confused on what Kacchan said, but I got my answer when I felt him bite down on my neck. "Kacchan~"

Kacchan pulled away and smiled at me. "Goodnight Bunny." He said and started to sleep. "You tease." I said. "Correction, you are the tease." He said. "Shut up and go to sleep." With that we both fell asleep.

***

Hope you liked chapter 17! 💞