Chapter 16

After Katsuki had left to go back to the dormitory. I called Inko so I could tell her what I had witnessed this morning about my brat and Izuku.

"Oh hi Mitsuki. How are you?" Inko's sweet voice came through my phone. "Inko our son's are dating each other and they haven't told us!" I said freaking out. "Oh Mitsuki stop over exaggerating. Our son's aren't dating. If they were Izuku would have told me by now."

What Inko said was true Izuku has always told Inko every big event that has ever occurred in his life, but then again my brat is with Izuku and he isn't the type that would talk about that kind of crap.

"No Inko I swear to you that our son's are dating. I have prove." I said. "Okay Mitsuki tell me your prove." I told Inko everything I heard and saw this morning. "Do you believe me or not?" There was no sound and I got a little scared. "Inko? Are you still there? Inko?"

"If what you said is true then we have to confront them and asked them ourselves. That way we will both be one hundred percent sure. What do you think?" I sighed knowing fully well she was right. "Fine. Do you want to do it tomorrow afternoon once they are done with school?" I asked. "That sounds great for me! I will call Izu. Goodbye Mitsuki!" Inko said happily. "Bye Inko." I ended the call with that.

That brat is going to get it.

I called him and he didn't pick up. I looked at the time, 7:30pm. I sighed I will call him at 8 o'clock.

It was 7:54pm I picked up my phone ready to call him, but his name popped up on my phone screen. I took a deep breath and answered. "KATSUKI BAKUGO, YOU AND IZUKU MIDORIYA ARE IN BIG AND I MEAN BIG TROUBLE!" I yelled. "What do you mean? We haven't done shit." Katsuki said. "I KNOW THAT YOU TWO ARE FUCKING DATING AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME OR INKO!" I yelled once more. "NO WE AREN'T! JUST BECAUSE HE SLEEPS OVER DOES NOT MEAN THAT SHIT!" Katsuki yelled. "DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME YOU LITTLE BRAT! I-" Soon all I heard was 'beep' coming from my phone.

Oh he's getting it tomorrow afternoon.

Katsuki P.O.V

It was once again Monday morning and all I could think about was what happened between me and Deku in the elevator and the phone call I got from the Old Hag.

"Bakubro? Bakubro? BAKUGO!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Shitty Hair yelled my name. "DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME IT'S TO DAMN EARLY!" I yelled back. "Finally now that I got your attention I was gon-" Shitty Hair was cut off when we heard Deku's voice. "KACCHAN!" Deku ran towards us and grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the classroom.

Once we were at a distance from the classroom he finally spoke. "What?" I asked him. "My mom called me a few minutes ago and she said that her and your mom want to talk to us about ... well about us." He whispered the very last part. "When and where?" I questioned. "Once school is over. My house." Deku said and soon started mumbling nonsense.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! It's to damn early to hear your annoying mumbling." Deku stopped and apologized. "Anyways, we will talk about this later when we are heading over there. Got it?" I said and Deku nodded his head agreeing. "Alright then let's go I don't want to be late." I said. Deku started walking towards the classroom, but I grabbed onto his uniform jacket and stopped him half way. Deku turned his head and raised his eyebrow.

"Is there something wrong Kacchan?" He asked. I leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I'm still going to punish you when you least expect it. Don't forget Bunny." With that said Deku stood frozen with a blushing face. "You are going to be late if you just stand there like a god damn pole."

Kaminari P.O.V

Kirishima poked my back and I leaned back. "Look at Midoriya. He's a blushing mess. I bet something happened between those two." I looked at Midoriya and sure enough his face was a blushing mess.