Chapter 32

"Fuck you Kacchan." Izuku said. Katsuki let out a small chuckle. "Whatever Deku." He said.

Izuku's lower body was in pain, but that didn't stop him from what he had done next.

"Fuck~" Katsuki said as Izuku slammed himself down onto Katsuki's cock. Since Izuku's hole was filled with Katsuki's cum it was easy for him to enter.

"You've been a very naughty boy, Kacchan." Izuku grabbed both of Katsuki's arms and put them over his head. "Someone has to put you in your place." Izuku leaned down and attached his lips onto one of Katsuki's sweet spots. He ran his tongue against it and bit down as hard as he could and sucked.

Katsuki's breath had hitched as his Bunny sucked on his neck. "Deku let my arms go so I can touch you." Izuku pulled away and looked at his boyfriend. "You are no longer in charge Kacchan. So get used to it. I will let your arms go when I'm ready." Izuku used two percent of his quirk to tighten his grip on Katsuki's arms.

Izuku went back down to Katsuki's neck and Katsuki tilted his head back to give Izuku more access to his neck. Izuku kissed, bit, licked and sucked every sensitive spot on Katsuki's neck. Katsuki let out a gasp as Izuku started to move slowly.

Izuku loved the reaction he just got and so he decided to tease Katsuki. "You like that don't you Baby." Izuku whispered into his ear. Since Katsuki didn't give Izuku a proper answer Izuku had moved way more slower. "What's wrong Kacchan? Cat got your tongue." Izuku said.

"You're such a fucking tease Deku." Katsuki replied. "That's because it's fun." Izuku said. "No it's not. It's just torcher." Izuku laughed at Katsuki's response. "That's what makes it fun. To see you like this is amazing. One minute you're the predator and the next you're the prey. Don't you know that slow and stead wins the race." Izuku whispered into Katsuki's ear. A shiver went down Katsuki's spine as he felt Izuku's breath against his ear.

"So don't you dare rush me."

Katsuki closed his eyes and turned his head to the left not wanting to see Izuku. Izuku started to kiss Katsuki's collarbone. Katsuki hated this. He hated not being in control. All Katsuki wants right now is for Izuku to let his arms go so he can feel Izuku's soft body, yet Izuku wouldn't let him have that privilege.

Izuku licked his lips as he pulled away from Katsuki. Izuku loved the beautiful marks he had left all over Katsuki's neck and collarbone. Izuku wanted to play with what belonged to him and so he removed himself from Katsuki and let go of Katsuki's arms.

A few minutes ago the shy embarrassed boy didn't want to look at Katsuki's cock, but since he wanted to torcher Katsuki he had no other choice to look at it. His eyes went wide as he couldn't believe the length of it.

You can do this Izuku. Don't think about it just do it. Izuku mentally said to himself.

Due to Izuku's previous actions Katsuki's cock was now cover with a white sticky substance. Izuku closed his eyes and inhaled and exhaled as he calmed himself down.

"Fuck~" Katsuki moaned as he felt warmth engulf his cock. Excitement filled Katsuki's whole body as he felt Izuku's tongue against his cock. "Damn it Deku~"

Izuku pulled away and the view was amazing. Katsuki had his eyes shut closed and his abs were now clenched. But he hated it because he wanted Katsuki to look at him. "Look at me, Kacchan."

Katsuki didn't want to. He could already see the image perfectly in his mind. "I said, look at me Kacchan." Izuku let out a deep dark growl one similar to Katsuki's.