Chapter 33

"Last night sure was something, huh." Deku's cheeks went a light pink. "Y-yeah." He stuttered. "I need to go to the mall and buy new bed sheets."

"You can just wash them you know." Deku said. "I know, but I been meaning to buy new ones. I was getting bored of the color white. I might buy either gray or black." Deku let out a chuckle. "You know there's more colors for bed sheets than just gray, black and white."

"I know, but it fits with my room as well as my bed covers." I said. "I find it weird your main colors are black, gray and white and yet your favorite color is green."

"Correction my favorite color is emerald green and those three are my main colors because they go with everything." I replied. Deku repositioned himself so he could be sitting on my stomach. "I hate that you are always right. Anyways, are you ready for today?" He asked. "Ready for what?" I asked. "Our double date with Kiri and Kami. It's going to be all four of us."

"Can't we skip it. I just wanna cuddle with you all day." I said. "Nope. Now come on lazy bones we got stuff to do." Deku got off me and started to get dressed. I stood up from my bed and kissed the back of his head. "See you downstairs Kacchan." Deku said as he left my room.

Izuku P.O.V

After I took a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs only to find Todoroki in the kitchen. "Morning Todoroki!" I said as I walked closer to the kitchen. He turned around and gave me a small smile. "Morning Midoriya. How did you sleep?" He asked. "Fine. What about you?" I asked as I prepared myself a bowl of cereal. "Fine."

"So what are you doing up so early?" I asked. "Momo wanted some tea and I came down here to make her some." He said. "That's nice to hear. So are you spending the day with her?" I said. "Yeah. She started her cycle and I'm spending the day with her. What about you?"

I was about to respond when suddenly I heard Kaminari's voice. "Midoriya are you ready to go?" I looked over at him and gave him a nod.

"So you are hanging out with Kaminari?" I looked at Todoroki. "Yeah I am as well as Kirishima and Kacchan. Just us four." Todoroki chuckled. "Well Kirishima and Kaminari are going to have their hands full. Anyways, I have to go. Bye Midoriya." Todoroki said as he grabbed the cup of tea and left.

After I was finished with my cereal I washed the bowl and spoon and headed outside.

"Where's Kirishima?" I asked Kaminari. "Well Kiri is still getting ready." Kaminari said. "Oh okay." I said.

"Lover boy is coming." Kaminari said as he pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Kacchan coming. "KAMI!" I covered my now blushing face. "It's true and you know it." Kaminari started poking my tummy.

"Hey idiot don't touch him." I heard Kacchan's voice. "Calm yourself Bakubro. You know how Kaminari is. He can't help it." Kirishima said as he hugged Kaminari from behind.

"Whatever." Kacchan rolled his eyes and started walking ahead of us. "Is he always this grumpy?" Kami asked. "No. Actually he wanted to stay indoors today and just cuddle with me." I answered as all three of us followed in Kacchan's footsteps. "So what you are saying is that if he is in a good mood then he won't act like his regular self."

"I guess." I said. "Well I wanna put it to the test. So go over there and be with him." Kaminari let go of Kirishima hand and pushed me forward. Once I was behind Kacchan I heard Kaminari run back to Kirishima.