Chapter 3

I saw All Might coming into the nurses office. "Hi All Might." I greeted him. "Hi young Midoriya. How are you feeling?"

"I'm better now. So what brings you here?" I asked. "I saw your fight with young Bakugo and I was wondering what he told you at the end. I asked him and he told me that I should just ask you."

"Katsuki said that even with your power he is still better than me and that one of these days we are gonna have a fight were no one will stop us." I told All Might.

"Did you just say Katsuki?" All Might sounded surprise. "Yeah I did All Might. Why are you so surprised?"

"It's just that you always refer to him as Kacchan. Shouldn't you say Bakugo instead of Katsuki?" All Might said.

"Nope. I'm gonna stop calling him Kacchan and start calling him Katsuki." I told All Might.

Katsuki P.O.V

I was walking pass the nurses office when suddenly I heard my name. I entered quietly and hid so All Might and Deku wouldn't be able to see me.

"What is young Bakugo to you?" I heard All Might ask Deku. "Well when we were little we used to be best friends. However one day he invited me to a sleepover at his house and since we were little we were playing and watching tv, but a few hours went by and Katsuki showed me his quirk. I ended up telling him that I was quirkless and since that day he started ignoring me he pushed me away. He became my bully, but I ignored everything the name calling the physical abuse, everything. At the time all I had was you All Might I looked up to you however Katsuki was the only close person I looked up too. I want to see the type of hero he will become."

Deku stopped talking for a while and continued. "I remember when we were little we told each other we were always going to be best friends and that we were going to be the best duo of heroes, but it's funny how life takes a turn."

I forgot about that day how could he remember after all these years. Right now I don't know what to think.

"You are the best duo even if you aren't friends. You know that right?" All Might said. "What do you mean?" Deku asked.

"That day when you were paired up to fight me I felt how you two worked. Young Bakugo hates working with anybody, however when he needs to work with someone he thinks of a plan in his head and he expects for the other person to know his next move. You however think of a plan before you attack and expect for the other person to do what they were told. That day it caught me by surprise because Bakugo risked his own life for you to get out and win. Yet you hated that and came back to help him out even tho it could have caused you." All Might said that and took a pause.

Everything All Might was saying was making sense somehow. "If it was up to you two in a real fight against a villain as powerful as me then you two could either win or at most weaken the villain so either pro heroes come if not so you can get away." All Might finished.

Me and Deku can really pull that off.

Izuku P.O.V

Everything All Might said was true it is possible for us to be great as a duo, but being friends again that sounds to impossible.

"All right Midoriya I have to go. Stay safe walking home." He gave me a smile and walked out.

Recovery Girl came in and told me that I was good to leave. I left and walked straight to class.

I took my seat and I saw that my bag had a note on it.

I got it for you -Uraraka.

I looked at her direction and gave her a smile.