Chapter 45

"Kacchan stop it. I get it. I get it. You're happy. Stop attacking me." Izuku cheerfully said as he was currently being attacked by Katsuki giving him countless of butterfly kisses all over his face. 

A soft yet loud thud echoed the room as Izuku's back hit the bed Katsuki happily on top of him continuing his actions.

"Kacchan this is super cute and-" Izuku was cut off when Katsuki's lips were pressed against his own.

"I missed you." Katsuki said as he ended the kiss. "Miss me? What do you mean Kacchan?" Izuku looked at his boyfriend with an utterly confused face.

"You don't remember?" Katsuki asked. "Remember what?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki, not wanting to tell his boyfriend what had happened, just shook his head. "Forget what I said. I'm just glad you are here with me." Izuku gave a not so sure nod.

"I expected for you to be kissing the hell out of Izu." Both boys looked up at the married couple that came in.

"What are you doing here?" Izuku asked the married couple. "What? We can't come visit our son in law and his annoying bratty boyfriend?" Masaru asked with a playful teasing smirk on his face. This caused Izuku to blush and Katsuki's eyebrow to twitch out of annoyance.

Soon footsteps were heard and all four turned their heads to see class 1A and Eraserhead coming in. Mina spoke first, "Aww soooo cute!" Jiro soon followed, "You sure don't wasted any time do you Bakugo."

Both boys were slightly confused until realization hit them. Katsuki was still laying on top of Izuku. Katsuki got off Izuku and Izuku sat up.

"Calm down. We all know about you two." Todoroki said. Everyone nodded their heads as confirmation.

"How? We never told you guys anything." Izuku asked. "Kiri, Kami and Ura told us. Kinda disappointed that you two didn't tell us." Asui said.

"So, uhh... what do you guys think?" Izuku asked scared to know the answer.

"We all have our own opinions, but I highly doubt they are bad. All in all, we are fine with it." Sero said.

"This conversation can wait. I have to check on Midoriya, Iida go get Recovery Girl." Eraserhead said. Iida leaving to go get Recovery Girl.

"So what happened? How did you get your memories of Bakugo back?" Eraserhead asked Izuku.

Izuku looked confused. "I don't understand Mr. Aizawa. What do you mean by how I got my memories of Kacchan back?"

"You don't remember anything?" Eraserhead asked slightly shocked. "Whatever you're talking about I don't remember a single thing." Izuku answered.

Eraserhead had told Izuku everything that happened the last few months. How he got captured and didn't have a single memory of Bakugo as well as how it affected Bakugo.

Katsuki didn't dare look at Izuku and so he turned his back to Izuku. Izuku, upon hearing all this, got off the bed and engulfed Katsuki in a hug placing his head on Katsuki's left shoulder and whispered a soft, "Kacchan."

Izuku planted a small kiss on Katsuki's cheek and pulled away looking at his boyfriend. "Don't do that shit here." Katsuki told his boyfriend. Izuku let out a small chuckle and nodded his head.

"So any ideas on how I got my memories back?" Izuku asked as he looked over at Eraserhead. Eraserhead shrugged his shoulders not coming to a decent conclusion.

Katsuki, who was still in the arms of his boyfriend, spoke, "Maybe because I started talking about our past? It might have come back some how?"

With the information Izuku had been giving and what Katsuki had just said he slowly started to think, the invisible gears starting up as he thought about many possibilities.

Izuku came to a decent conclusion. "With everything I have gather the only logical thing I could come up with is that while a new memory that me and Kacchan had created was slowly starting to disappear at the same time it clashed with the old memories that Kacchan was talking about and it somehow jump started all my memories back."

While everyone took in into consideration this idea of Izuku, Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hand intertwining their fingers together and started pulling Izuku out of the nurses office.

"Oi! Old hag, Old man let's go home." This snapped everyone back to reality and Eraserhead was about to speak, but the married couple spoke first, "We will take care of him don't worry."

The married couple and both boys left the nurses office and left U.A. grounds.

Katsuki P.O.V

The car stopped in front of the apartments where Deku lives. Soon I saw my auntie coming down the stairs and walking up to the car.

"Alright get off you two. You two are spending this whole night together. Go on now leave." The Old Hag said.

I didn't think twice. After everything that had happened I truly do need a whole night without any distractions just to spend time with my boyfriend. I grabbed Deku's hand and pulled him out of the car.

"Katsuki wait!" I heard the Old Man yelled. I turned around and saw him running towards me. I let go of Deku and walked over to my Old Man.

My Old Man grabbed my left hand and placed the small black box in my hand. "Give it to him." With that he left. I shoved the small black box into my pant pockets and headed towards Deku.

"Is everything okay Kacchan?" Deku asked me. "Yes." I responded. With that I grabbed his hand once more and pulled him up the stairs and into his apartment.

Once we were inside I locked the front door and didn't waste a second. "Kacchan what are you doing?" Deku asked as I picked him up and walked towards his bedroom.

I laid Deku on his bed and started to kiss his neck. "Kacchan, what's gotten into you?" I looked up at him and gave him a smile. "I just really love you, that's all." Deku's face went absolutely bright red as I said that. "D-don't say that so suddenly Kacchan."

"But it's the truth. I truly love you Izuku." Deku places his hands on my chest and pushed me back. He was completely flustered. "K-k-kacchan... d-don't say t-that."

I leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss. His body relaxed instantly and he kissed me back. I, wanting to deepen the kiss, bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, but instead of granted me access I felt his lips turn into smile. I soon felt soft vibrations against my chest thus making me realize that he was laughing.

I pulled away and saw him burst into full laughter. My heart swelled up as I saw his cheerful smile come to life. "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Because you just make me laugh with anything you do. You make me truly happy Kacchan." Deku said as he opened his eyes to look at me.

A moment of silence passed and his stomach rumbled. "Hungry?" I asked. "Hehe... yeah." I stood up Deku following right behind me.

And so our night together was filled with laughter, hugs, cuddles and occasionally surprise kisses on the cheek. Hours passed and it didn't matter to me nor Deku.

"Hey Deku." I called out to him. Deku looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "Yes Kacchan?" I grabbed the tv remote and put the tv in mute. Deku, who was laying down on the couch with his head on my lap, sat up.

"I have something to give you." I pulled out the small black box and opened it revealing the promise ring I wanted to give him for so long. I pulled out the ring and grabbed his left hand. "Is that what I think it is?" Izuku asked. I nodded my head.

"It's a promise ring. I wanted to give it to you for so long now." I placed it on his finger. "And with this ring, I promise I will be yo-" I was cut off with Deku cupping my face and pulling me into a kiss.

I melted into the kiss and I could feel my heart pumping faster than before. God damn it I love this idiot.

"I love you Kacchan."

"I love you too Deku."

***

After so long I finally updated 😅 ... anyways, I hoped you like it. 🧡💚