Chapter 10

I woke up to Kacchan's arm wrapped around my waist. I intertwine my fingers with his and closed my eyes again.

I felt Kacchan buried his head into my hair. "Kacchan why do you like my hair so much?" I asked. "Because it's so fluffy and soft."

"You like it because it's fluffy and soft?" I asked. "Yeah." I started laughing. "You're so weird."

"Hey Deku, do you like my hair?" I felt a small smile growing on my face. "Yeah."

"Do you want to play with my hair?" He turned me around so that I could be facing him. "Okay." I ran my fingers through his hair. "So soft."

Katsuki P.O.V

Deku was playing with my hair and it felt wonderful. "Hey today is Sunday. What do you wanna do today?" I asked. "I don't know."

Deku looked over at my alarm clock, 12:45pm. "Kacchan I need to go." Deku sat up. "Why?" I whined. "Because what if someone notices I'm not in my room." I sat down on his lap and placed my hands on his cheeks. "Who the hell cares. I don't want you to leave." Deku placed his forehead against mine. "I don't wanna go either, but I have to Kacchan."

"Kiss me before you go." I said. Deku gave me a kiss and I got off him. "Go check if somebody is in the hallway." Deku pushed me towards my dorm door. I slowly opened my door and poked my head out. Nobody was in sight.

"Nobody's out there you can go." I opened my door. Deku gave me a smile and left.

***

After Deku left I got dressed and headed towards the common area. "Ok so all the guys are going right?" I heard Plain face say. "Well we still have to ask Bakugo." Shitty hair said.

"Ask me what?" All the guys heads turn towards me. "All the guys are going to go play paintball. Wanna come?" Deku said as he gave me his usual smile.

"And if I don't go?" I questioned. "Well then you will have to be all alone with the girls." Icyhot said.

"You are all leaving the dorms wether you like it or not." Pinky butt in.

"So Kacchan are you in or out?" Deku asked me. "Whatever nerd."

Izuku P.O.V

"All right he's in!" Kaminari and Kirishima both said excited. After that all of us left the dormitory. I was walking with both Iida and Todoroki. "Have you guys ever played paintball before?" I asked.

"No first time." Todoroki simply replied. "This will be my first time as well." Iida said. "Midoriya can I ask you something?" Todoroki said. "Sure what is it?"

"When I was in the kitchen I overheard Mina and Asui talking about you." Todoroki said. "What did they say about me? Is it something bad?" I was getting nervous. "No it's nothing bad it's just that Mina said that she saw you leaving Bakugo's room this morning."

I quickly froze in place unable to move and that made Todoroki and Iida stop walking. "M-Me in Kacc-han's room ... I-i ... I mean that's just cra-zy." I started stuttering and waving my hands in the air.

"Calm down Midoriya it's just something I heard, but all the girls like gossip which means it's probably fake." Todoroki said.

"What's fake?" Kaminari butt in. "Oh well I overheard Mina talking to Asui that she saw Midoriya leaving Bakugo's room this morning." Todoroki repeated. Soon Kaminari and Kirishima ended up laughing like hyenas. "Midoriya in Bakugo's room that's gotta be fake. They hate each other." Kirishima clutched his stomach.

"Bakugo come here you gotta hear this." Kaminari waved at him still laughing. "What?" He said simply. "Tell him Todoroki." Kaminari continued laughing. "Mina told Asui that she saw Midoriya leave your room this morning, but we all know it's fake. You two can't stand each other." Todoroki finished.

"It's true." Kacchan said out loud. Soon all the laughter ended and everything got serious.

Katsuki P.O.V

"It's true." Shitty hair and Dunce face stopped laughing and got serious. "Okay well tell us what happened. Why did he leave your room this morning?" Icyhot said.

"He was in my room because we were discussing the project we have to do. Nothing else happened." I said annoyed. "Midoriya?" Everyone looked over at Deku. "Yeah that was the reason. Nothing else happened." Deku said.

***
Hope you enjoyed chapter 10. 💗