Chapter 15

It was finally Sunday morning and I woke up next to Kacchan. Kacchan soft hair was messy and his face was relaxed. He looks so cute when he's asleep. I slowly got up and changed into the clothes I wore on Friday since I'm heading home to go check on my mom.

I kissed Kacchan's head grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Once I was downstairs the smell of bacon hit my nose. "Good morning Izu dear! Tell me is my little brat still asleep?" Mitsuki said. "Good morning and yes Kacchan is st-" I was cut off when I heard a loud yawn. "You called?" I looked behind me and there stood Kacchan his hair messy and shirtless.

"Go upstairs and put on a damn shirt. Izuku is here." Mitsuki said. "Well good fucking morning to you to Old Hag and secondly, he has seen me shirtless countless of times." Kacchan wrapped his left arm around my shoulders. "Isn't that right."

"U-u-uhh ... umm ... y-yes." I stuttered out. "Whatever you say Katsuki." Mitsuki rolled her eyes at Kacchan and then turned to look at me. "So Izu are you staying for breakfast?" She asked me. "No I'm not. I'm going home to visit my mom for a few hours, but thanks for asking."

"Oh okay, tell Inko I said hi for me please." Mitsuki said and continued cooking as for Kacchan he had already left my side and was now on the couch flipping through the channels on the tv. I sat down next to him and he didn't say anything. "I'm leaving." I said. I was about to stand up and leave, but Kacchan laid his head on my lap. "You are not going anywhere. You are staying here with me." He said still looking at the tv. "Kacchan don't be so stubborn. I have to go home to visit my mom. Besides we are going back to the dormitory later today."

Kacchan finally turned his head and looked up at me. "Don't go anywhere Bunny." Kacchan gave me the puppy dog eyes. "No I have to go besides I'm hungry." I poked his cheek. "Eat here the Old Hag won't mind. She fucking loves you." I laughed and shook my head. "I have to go."

Mitsuki P.O.V

I was officially done with breakfast and I walked into the living room, but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw green hair on the sofa. "Eat here the Old Hag won't mind. She fucking loves you." I heard Katsuki voice yet I couldn't see him. Where the hell is that brat? "I have to go." Izuku said.

Soon I saw Katsuki's spiky hair lifting up. What the fuck! "Oh come on Bunny." Soon Katsuki threw himself onto Izuku. What the actual fuck is going on?! "Kacchan get off me." I heard Izuku's voice. "Fuck no. I'm staying on top of you for as long as I fucking want." I heard Katsuki's voice. "I will call your mom." Izuku said. "Fuck you Bunny. You're no fun." Katsuki said as he sat up once again along with Izuku.

Once Izuku got up I quietly backed away to a point where I wasn't spotted yet I could hear and see them. "Bye Kacchan!" Izuku said giving his signature smile. Katsuki got up and kissed Izuku's forehead. "Bye Bunny!" With that Izuku left and Katsuki sat back down on the sofa.

I'm so telling Inko what I just heard and saw later tonight.

Katsuki P.O.V

After being at my house all day I was officially back in the dormitory. When I entered every extra was there except Icyhot and Deku. Where the hell is he? Dunce face saw me first. "Hey Bakugo!" Every extra turned and saw me. I walked up to Dunce Face and slapped the back of his head. "Hey what was that for?" He asked. "For making everyone look at me." I said.

However I needed to know where my Bunny was so I leaned into his ear. "Where's Deku?" I asked him. He turned around and grinned at me. "I will tell you if you say sorry." I rolled my eyes. "Hell no."

Just like that the elevator dinged and out came Half n' Half and Deku. "Really! You would do that for me!" Deku smiled his eyes wide with amusement. "Yeah." Half n' Half actually fucking smiled at Deku. Deku grabbed that bastard hand and ran passed everyone. What the actual fuck?