Chapter 41

The days went by and eventually the twenty second came. The dormitory filled with Christmas decorations the massive tree with multiple gifts. Everyone was having a good time sharing laughs and eating snacks that laid on a snack table.

"Alright everyone time for the gifts. Gather around!" Momo said. Everyone gathered up and sat down. "Hey where's Midoriya and Bakugo?" Asui questioned. "Deku got a call and headed up to his dorm and I saw Bakugo leave the dormitory a couple minutes ago." Uraraka said.

"Oh okay then they will go last. Anyways how about we go in order starting with Aoyama." Momo said.

***

Everyone was getting their gifts from their secret santa. Enjoying and loving their gifts that had been giving. However something wasn't right because there was only one present under the tree.

"Guys something's up. Look at the tree there's only one present. Shouldn't there be two?" Kaminari said. Everyone looked over and noticed.

"Well it's crystal clear that they are both their secret santa's, but Kami is right there should be two not one." Kirishima said slightly worried.

Both Midoriya and Bakugo came back to the common room. "Ahh. I missed it. You guys couldn't have waited." Izuku said with a small pout on his face. "Your fault you didn't come in time." Mina said teasing him. "But hey I will get to see the last present. So who does it belong to?" Izuku asked.

Bakugo walked up to the tree and everyone was waiting in anticipation wondering who bought the last gift. Bakugo grabbed the very large gift and handed it to Izuku. Everyone was slightly shocked to find out that Izuku hadn't bought a present for Bakugo.

"Midoriya, you didn't buy Bakugo a present?!" Sero said. "About that ... well you see I really didn't know what to buy him. So I just decided not to get him anything." Izuku said. Little did they know that Midoriya was lying to them.

"That's kind messed up bro. You could have at least bought him a gift card or something." Kirishima said. "Well to late now. Now I'm going to open it." Izuku said as he ripped the wrapping paper and opened the box.

Izuku gasped as he saw what was in the box. There were three different types of clothes. A black hoodie that had his first name, a dark green shirt that had his initials I.M. and a small black bunny next to it, and last, but not least there were black jeans with a couple of rips on them.

Katsuki stood there taking in the view. Seeing Izuku's eyes light up and a massive smile on his freckled face made him slightly happy, but it soon dropped as he had remembered the real gift he wanted to give Izuku. The ring.

Izuku removed the bright red Christmas hoodie he had on and put on the brand new hoodie. "It's super duper soft! And not to mention it's huge on me just how I like them."

Izuku filled with so much joy dropped the box that still contained the shirt and pants on the floor and threw his arms around Katsuki's neck pulling him into a hug.

This was the very first time Katsuki had any physical contact with Izuku which caught him completely off guard.

Izuku looked at Katsuki and Katsuki's heart beat increased slightly to have Izuku this close, to see his smile, to see his emeralds eyes filled with joy looking at him and him alone.

"I love them! Especially since you made them. Thank you so much!" Izuku leaned back into Katsuki and he had whispered into Katsuki's ear. "Meet me in my room later tonight." Izuku pulled away once again still in the embrace.