Chapter 28

I woke up earlier than Kacchan and freed myself from his grip. Today is going to be fun. I kissed his forehead and left his dorm room. "Time to have some fun."

I went to my dorm room and got dressed for school. As I went downstairs the only people there were Momo, Todoroki and Iida.

"Good morning!" I said excited. "Good morning Midoriya." Momo said. "You sound excited. Did something happen?" Todoroki said.

"Okay you guys listen up, all day today Kacchan is going to be nice." All three of them started laughing. "Bakugo? Nice? You sure are funny." Momo said. "Yes I have to agree." Iida said.

"It's the truth. I wouldn't lie." I said. "Okay we will believe it when we see it." Todoroki said.

"Okay!"

Katsuki P.O.V

I woke up only to find myself alone without my Bunny. "Where the fuck is he?" I looked over at my clock and saw that it was 7:15am. He must be in his dorm room changing.

I got up and did my usual routine. However when I went downstairs Deku ran straight into my arms hugging me. "Good morning Kacchan! So, how did you sleep?" Deku said as he was still hugging me.

"Get the he-" I quickly remembered the bet both me and Deku did last night. However since I have to be nice I decided to take advantage of it. I hugged him back and his eyes said it all the challenge has started. "I slept perfectly fine last night Deku. What about you?" Deku's eyes went wide in excitement. "Amazing!"

I let go of him and he pouted. "Bakubro are you feeling fine? You didn't scream at Midoriya not to mention you hugged him." Shitty Hair said. "You do know I don't have to scream at him everyday. Besides it doesn't hurt anyone."

"Hey Bakugo." I heard Icyhot's voice. "What?" I said in my usual voice. "Can you give me an apple? I don't feel like getting up besides I am with my girlfriend." I looked over at Deku who had a grin on his face.

That dirty cheater.

I walked to the kitchen grabbed an apple and gave it to Icyhot. "Here." Icyhot gave me a smirk. "Hey Bakugo can you carry my backpack? I fell asleep in a weird position last night and my back hurts." Pinky said. "Fine." I grabbed her backpack.

"Yeah can you carry mine as well." All the girls said as they handed me their backpacks. "Sure." I said as I looked at Deku who was laughing with Dunce Face and Shitty Hair.

***

I walked into the classroom with all the backpacks. All the girls grabbed their own and left. They didn't even say a fucking thank you.

I sat in my desk and Mr. Aizawa came in. "Alright be quite and listen up. We will be doing duos training today. You will get to pick your partner." This was going to be fun. I turned around ready to choose my Bunny, but the damn grape came up to me.

"Do you want to be my partner?" He gave me a smirk. I looked at Deku who was with Tape Arms. He looked over and started laughing. Soon Tape Arms started laughing as well. "Fine." I said not looking at him.

***

We were in the locker room and since I had to be 'nice' I decided to play with Deku. "Deku." He turned around. "Yes Kacchan?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the back of the locker room were no one could see us.

"You little cheater you told everyone." Deku started looking around trying to avoid my gaze. "I don't know what you are talking about Kacchan." I pinned him to the wall and his face went red. "You little liar, but guess what Deku. Since I have to play 'nice' might as well do something nice, right." I grabbed Deku's waist and turned him around. "Umm ... Kacchan this isn't okay besides it's really risky. You need to ... HEY! ... W-Wha ... Kacchan no please."