Chapter 34

Once we were outside my house I saw my Old Man holding three large rolls of fabric. "Need some help?" I asked him. "Yes son. Can you carry two? Please and thank you." I grabbed two fabric rolls and walked towards the front door.

"Hey Masaru." Deku said. "Oh hello Izuku." My Old Man said. Soon Shitty Hair and Dunce Face came into view and my Old Man was surprised.

"I didn't know you invited your friends over Katsuki." Deku laughed at his comment. "No Kacchan didn't invite them I did. I hope you don't mind." My Old Man let out a chuckled. "No it's perfectly fine after all this is your house as well." Deku's cheeks turned a light pink at those words.

"Oh you must be Mr. Bakugo it's nice to meet you." Both Shitty Hair and Dunce Face said. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I would gladly shake your hands, but as you can see my hands are full right now." My Old Man said. "Oh don't worry about it." Shitty Hair said.

"Deku reach into my pocket and grab my keys so you can opened the door." I said. "Sure Kacchan." Deku walked over to me and grabbed my keys and opened up the front door. "Thanks Izuku." My Old Man said as he walked in first.

"Honey, I'm home." My Old Man said as he walked into the living room. "Hi Sweetheart." The Old Hag responded. Once she saw Shitty Hair and Dunce Face she immediately looked at me. "What the hell Katsuki? Why didn't you tell me you were going to bring your friends over?"

"I wasn't the one who invited them. Deku invited them." I said. "Izuku is this true?" She said. "Yes, I hope you don't mind Auntie." Deku said. "It's fine it's just unexpected. Anyways, Katsuki leave those fabrics in the room. As for everyone else please wash up." The Old Hag said and she left to the kitchen.

"Dunce Face leave your bear on the couch and wash up, you too Shitty Hair and Deku go leave your bear in my room." I said.

As I entered my parents work room that was filled with sowing machines, fabrics, mannequins and much more I saw my Old Man as he stood over a table that was covered in black fabrics.

"Where do I put these?" I asked. "Over there in the corner." My Old Man said as he looked up at me. I placed them in the corner of the room and turned around to face my Old Man.

"Working on a new project?" I asked. "Yes." He said. "Need help?" I asked. "No not this time, but thanks for asking son."

"MASARU! KATSUKI! GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE DINING ROOM RIGHT NOW!" 

"We better do what she says. Come on let's go eat." Both me and my Old Man headed towards the dining room were Deku, Shitty Hair and Dunce Face we're sitting at talking.

I sat next to Deku and soon noticed that he was wearing one of my shirts. "Don't bother asking Kacchan. Also I'm leaving the huge teddy bear you won for me here. Hope you don't mind."

"It's fine." I said. Before my Old Man sat down he walked up to Shitty Hair and Dunce Face. "Anyways, I'm Masaru Bakugo and it's nice to meet you." He introduced himself.

"Hello sir, I'm Eijiro Kirishima." Shitty Hair shook his hand. "And I'm Denki Kaminari it's nice to meet you." Pikachu said as he too shook my Old Man's hand. Once he sat down we all started to eat.

"So, you're Katsuki's friends?" The Old Hag said. "Yes we are. We are his best friends to be exact." Shitty Hair said. "Aww Masaru, I can't believe our Katsuki actually has best friends."

"Hey what about me?" Deku asked slightly emotional. "Izuku, you don't count. You have been his best friend since you two were in diapers and now you are his boyfriend. Besides you are basically already a Bakugo. Heck, you already said that you would marry him." The Old Hag said. Deku's cheeks went red at the comment.