Chapter 8

It's been two weeks and me and Kacchan haven't talked to each other ever since that Monday. However he will still treat me horribly.

"Midoriya pay attention." Mr.Aizawa told me. I nodded my head and focus my attention to what he was saying.

"You all have to do a project about heroes and villains. What they both have in common and what they don't have in common." Mr. Aizawa said plainly.

"Mr.Aizawa can you please explain yourself further." Iida stood up and told him. Mr. Aizawa sighed and nodded his head.

"Bakugo, Midoriya come up here please." Mr. Aizawa said. Both me and Kacchan stood up and walked towards the front of the class. "Can anybody tell me one thing both Bakugo and Midoriya have in common?"

"Me and Deku don't have anything in common." Kacchan said. Mr. Aizawa rolled his eyes and pointed towards Asui who had her hand raised.

"Well they both go to UA and they are both in class 1-A." Asui said. Mr. Aizawa sighed and let out a huff. "Yes that's true, but don't point out the obvious answer. Someone else?"

Momo raised her hand and stood up. "One thing both Midoriya and Bakugo have in common is that they inspire others without knowing it." Momo finished and sat back down.

"Correct! Now can anybody tell me one thing they don't have in common?" Mr. Aizawa said. Nobody raised their hands until finally Todoroki raised his hand and stood up.

"One thing both Midoriya and Bakugo don't have in common is the way they defeat a villain." Todoroki said.

"What do you mean by that Todoroki?" Mineta said. Todoroki was about to answer him, but Mr. Aizawa butt in. "What Todoroki means is that Midoriya plans first meanwhile Bakugo charges in."

The whole classroom stayed silent and were slightly surprised about the revelation on what me and Kacchan have in common. However All Might already told me something pretty similar that day I was in the nurses office.

Katsuki P.O.V

I stayed silent all the way through because I was hearing about what me and Deku have in common yet what we also don't have in common. My mind drifted back to when I overheard All Might's and Deku's conversation in the nurses office.

"So Iida does that answer your question?" Mr. Aizawa asked Glasses. "Yes very clearly! Thank you Mr. Aizawa. Also thank you Midoriya and Bakugo." Glasses bowed down.

I walked back to my desk and Deku followed right behind me. "Now this project will be in pairs so choose wisely." Mr. Aizawa said. All the extras started to talk to each other meanwhile I already choose my partner. "Class dismissed."

I turned around and saw that Round face started walking towards Deku and Shitty hair came towards me. Hell no! "Hey Deku do you wanna be partners?" Round face asked but I quickly grabbed Deku's wrist and looked at Round face.

"Deku is my partner." I told him. "Are you sure Kacchan?" Deku asked. "Look you damn nerd you're my partner wether you like it or not." I said aggressively.

Izuku P.O.V

"Look you damn nerd you're my partner wether you like it or not." Kacchan said aggressively.

"Is it true Deku?" Uraraka asked me. I felt Kacchan's hand tighten around my wrist. "Yeah it's true." I said. "Oh okay then." Uraraka said and left.

I turned to look at Kacchan and gave him a questionable look. "Why did you choose me?" I asked him. "Because you have tons of information about every pro hero and ever villain which would make things easier for you and for me." Kacchan said.