Chapter 7

I ran all the way towards my classroom and when I opened the door all heads turned towards me and I gave a weak smile.

"Midoriya go back outside." Mr. Aizawa said. I walked out and not a second later Mr. Aizawa came out. "Why are you late Midoriya?" He gave me a look that made me nervous. "I was in the restroom." I said nervously. "Fine if you don't want to tell me the truth then you have detention. Do I make myself clear?"

I gulped and nodded my head. "Go sit down." Mr. Aizawa said. I went inside the classroom and sat down in my desk.

Soon after Kacchan came in and sat down. I poked his shoulder and he turn around. "What?" He whispered. "Did you get detention?" I asked. "What do you think." Kacchan said and then turned around.

Katsuki P.O.V

The time went by and soon it was lunchtime. I got up and headed towards the cafeteria. "Bakugo!" I turned around and saw Shitty hair, Dunce face and Plain face. I continued walking not caring what they wanted to ask me.

***

I was sitting down in a table with Shitty hair, Dunce face and Plain face. "Kacchan? What about him?" I overheard Deku say my stupid nickname. "Did he also get detention?" Round face asked. "Yeah he did, but I don't know the reason why." Deku lied.

"Oh well I just thought you would know since both of you were late." Round face said.

"Dude are you ok?" I heard Dunce face. "I'm perfectly fine. Why are you asking?" I said getting up from the table. "Because sparks are coming out of your palms." Dunce face said.

I left not saying another word and decided to walk up to Deku.

Izuku P.O.V

"DEKU!" I heard Kacchan voice boom. I turned around and saw that he was already looking down at me. "Y-yes Kacchan?" I started to stutter. "You're coming with me." Kacchan grabbed my shirt and pulled me up.

"Bakugo, leave Midoriya alone." Iida said. "SHUT THE HELL UP GLASSES!" Kacchan yelled. "Bakugo let Deku go." Uraraka said. "YOU SHUT THE HELL UP TOO ROUND FACE!" Kacchan yelled.

I saw Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Todoroki running towards us. "Bakugo let Midoriya go." Kirishima and Kaminari tried pulling Kacchan off me.

Katsuki P.O.V

Everyone wanted me to let Deku go even tho I had to talk to him. Soon I was ripped away from Deku and I looked at the people responsible for it. It was Shitty hair and Dunce face.

"Let me go!" I struggled. "We will if you calm down and promise not to lay a finger on Midoriya." Shitty hair said. "I'm not promising shit! Let me go Shitty hair!"

"Kaminari, Kirishima let him go." Deku said. I was finally free.

Izuku P.O.V

Kacchan walked up to me and whispered into my ear. "Detention." He said and left not bothering to look back.

***

School was officially over except for me and Kacchan since we have detention for a hour. "See you back at the dorms Deku." Uraraka said and left.

"Midoriya, Bakugo don't leave this classroom. You are only allowed to leave to go to the restroom, but you have to come back. I will dismiss you in a hour." Mr. Aizawa said and left.

Both of us were completely alone in the classroom. We didn't talk at all, but honestly I really wanna talk about this morning. I looked at the clock and only 5 minutes have passed by.

I looked at Kacchan and saw that he laid his head in his arms that where on his desk. Well there goes my idea of taking a nap.

***

Time has passed by and Kacchan had woke up and was looking out the window. "Hey Kacchan." He turned around and raised his eyebrow. "I'm going to the restroom I will be back." I got up from my desk and head towards the nearest restroom.

Katsuki P.O.V

Once Deku left I got up to stretch out my legs. I walked around the boring classroom frustrated because there was nothing to do. I heard the door open and it was Deku. I really want to talk to him about this morning since we are alone right now, but I can't bring myself to.

I saw him walking up to me and the closer he got the more I got a little worried. Soon my back hit a desk and Deku was right in front of me. Deku leaned towards me slowly which caused me to start laying down on the desk. He placed his left leg in between mine and his right was now next to my hip.

"Deku what the hell are you doing?" I questioned him. Deku placed his thumb on my lips and slowly moved his thumb. "Would you like me to kiss you Kacchan?" He asked me. I felt his thumb pull my bottom lip. "So Kacchan, what's your answer?" I soon felt his index finger going down my neck. I couldn't answer his question because I didn't know what to say or even do.

Deku's head came down towards my neck and gave it a soft kiss. I want more. I thought to myself. Soon I felt him bite down and my arms automatically reacted by wrapping themselves around his back.

Deku picked up his head and I looked into his green eyes. His eyes were full of lust and I'm pretty damn sure my eyes were full of lust as well. I saw him smile and he placed his lips on mine and kissed me slowly.

Izuku P.O.V

Kacchan was on the desk and I was on top of him. While I was in the restroom I thought that this was the only way we could speak without actually talking and answering the question I'm pretty sure we both had running through our minds all day.

Kacchan's hands went to my green hair and pulled it to which made me let out a small moan. I repaid the favor by shoving my tongue into his mouth just like he did to me this morning.

I pulled away and gave him a smile. "Get off me Deku." Kacchan said and I got off of him. Once he was up he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his chest. "Do you want more?" He asked me. I didn't think about it I just nodded my head saying yes. "Beg me Deku."

"Kacchan, I Deku am begging you to please me." I told him. He crashed his lips onto mine and then pulled away. "Jump." He told me. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. I felt him walking and then I was placed down on a desk however I didn't unwrap my legs.

Kacchan placed his lips against mine and I felt him smile. He pulled away and he placed his forehead against mine. "You're mine Deku." Kacchan whispered. "I'm yours and you're mine Kacchan."

***
Hope you enjoyed chapter 7. 💗