🧡💚

Two years had passed by and it was now graduation day. Everyone sat in their chairs as students walked through the stage shaking and getting congratulated by their teachers as well as getting their diplomas.

"Congratulations to everyone here. You have all graduated." Principal Nezu said.

All the students threw their caps into the air as cheers and claps were heard through the air.

"HELL YEAH! WE DID IT!" The members of the BakuSquad yelled cheerfully as they hugged each other. Everyone laughed at their friends.

"Hey, where's Bakugo and Midoriya?" Ojiro asked. Everyone looked around until finally they spotted the couple. Everyone laughed at what they saw.

Bakugo and Midoriya were currently getting smothered by both their mothers.

"You did it sweetie. You graduated from your dream school and now you are officially a hero! I'm so proud of you!" Waterfalls were falling from Inko's eyes as she had her son in her arms in a hug.

"I can't believe that my little brat graduated. Fuck, I never thought you would graduate. I'm so glad you did." Mitsuki said as, she too, had her son in a hug.

"And you even found a caring, loving, adorable, sweet, way to good for you boyfriend." Mitsuki said as she let her son go. "You better take good care of Izuku, got it Katsuki."

Inko let her son go and Katsuki walked over to his boyfriend and held him from behind and gave him a kiss on his shoulder. "I will never let this idiot go. I will drag his ass if he dares leave me."

"Well we will head home so that you two can spend sometime with your friends. We will see you back home. Come on Inko." Mitsuki said as she saw Katsuki's and Izuku's friends heading towards their way.

"See you two soon." Inko said as she gave her son and Katsuki a quick bear hug and both women started walking away.

"Congrats you too." Masaru said as he gave both his son and Izuku a quick hug and followed behind the two women.

"Can you guys believe we graduated?" Kaminari said as he wrapped his arm around Bakugo's shoulders. "More like we can't believe your dumbass graduated, especially with your grades." Everyone laughed once again.

Both boys were dragged away from each other by their own squad members. While the DekuSquad congratulated each other and spoke the BakuSquad were hyping up their leader.

"You got this Bakubro. Remember, you love him and he loves you." Kirishima said.

"Yeah dude, you have nothing to worry about." Sero said.

"And if all fails then you can try again." Mina said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah I know." Katsuki said.

After that everyone started talking on what they were going to do next and Mina, being the life of the party, grinned and spoke, "PARTY AT MOMO'S!!!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"We are getting wasted tonight!"

"We won't stop until we drop!"

Similar words were said and Kirishima, being the kind person he is, commented, "Let's invite class 1B. It would be twice as fun."