Chapter 31

"I fucking love you Izuku."

"I love you Katsuki."

I kissed Deku's nose and when I pulled away he smiled at me. "Kacchan, can we leave now? I'm sleepy." I let out a small laugh. "Sure Bunny. Let's go."

***

As we walked back to UA we talked about random stuff, but I was caught off guard when Deku said something I didn't expect him to say. "Kacchan, what would you do if I left your side? I know you said that you would be lost, but what does that mean? Would you cry? Or would you do something else?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter because you're not going anywhere. I will kill you if you do." Deku let out a laugh. "The fact that you told me that you loved me and that you will kill me in one night is hilarious. Only you would do that."

"That's who I am and I won't fucking change for you or anybody else." I said proudly. "Don't ever change." Deku said.

Soon UA came into view and Deku had a grin on his face. "Let's have a race. If I win you will have to bake me a cake." Deku said with a smile. "And if I win I get to punish you." I said. "Okay."

Deku started to run and I activated my quirk. I passed Deku and he stopped for a second. "HEY NO FAIR!" Deku yelled and soon small flash of green lightning covered his body.

Izuku P.O.V

I ran using eight percent of my quirk. As I catched up to Kacchan I looked up and to my surprise he was looking down at me. "I'm going to win." He said confidently.

"Okay." I stopped running and Kacchan looked at me confused until finally he hit a light post making him fall. I ran towards him and started laughing. Kacchan landed on a bush and his hair was now covered in green leaves. "Wow Kacchan your hair looks like mine now. It's covered in so many leaves."

"Help me up damn nerd." Kacchan tried to move, but it was hopeless. "No I want to win the race. See ya!" I ran again leaving him behind.

As I got closer I saw the dormitory. I ran faster and smiled at myself, I won. I opened the door and screams filled the air. "THE KILLER IS HERE TO KILL US!" I heard Kami scream.

"No Kami it's me and I won't kill you." Everyone sighed and everyone started to scream again when the doors burst open and a dark deep low growl came behind me.

"AHH THE REAL KILLER!" Kami screamed again. This time he was right expect the one getting killed isn't Kami or anyone else. It's me.

"DEKU, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I ran towards the elevator and pressed the button. Loud stomping was heard and my heart rate increased. Soon I felt Kacchan behind me. I never knew I could feel smaller than I already do.

"H-Hi Kacchan." All I felt is terror right now. "Before you kill me let me just say," I paused as I heard the elevator door open. "Bye!" I entered the elevator, but luck was not on my side since Kacchan entered.

I'm dead.

3rd. Person P.O.V

"So how do you want to die?" Katsuki asked. Izuku was trapped he had no where to run. Which scared him. However he was smart and knew how to outsmart Katsuki. "You can't kill me because you love me to much." Izuku fired back. "Don't put my feelings towards you in this hopeless situation. That's not how this works." Katsuki fired back.

"If that's true then how does this work? Mind telling me?" Izuku questioned. "I will fucking show you how it works." As the elevator door opened Katsuki grabbed Izuku's shirt and pulled him towards his dorm room.