Chapter 19

The next day me and Deku didn't talk because we were in different parts of the dormitory cleaning. "Oi Deku!" I yelled at him from the kitchen because he was cleaning all the windows. Soon a loud crash was made. I ran towards Deku and saw him laying on the floor and with the latter next to him. "Clumsy."

Deku sat up and rubbed his head. I picked up the latter and placed it back in front of the window. Deku got up and didn't talk to me. He started climbing the latter again and I held the bottom. "Deku guess what." He didn't talk to me. "You are going to be happy later today." Still no response.

"You wanna know why?" Still no response. "Because you will be eating Katsudon later for dinner." Deku stopped cleaning and looked down at me. "Your such a fatty for Katsudon aren't you." Deku threw the small green towel at my face. "Anyways, it's true. Guess who's going to make it." Deku pointed towards me and I laughed. "No. Shitty Hair and Dunce Face are going to make it." Deku huffed out his chubby freckled cheeks and turned around.

"Why don't you want to talk to me? Are you still mad from yesterday?" I asked him. Since he didn't answer I decide to do something that would make him talk to me. "You know what wether you talk to me or not. I'm still going to talk to you and let me just say something. The view I'm seeing right now is really fucking amazing."

I squeezed his butt and I saw him put his head down. "I can't believe that your ass is mine. Literally! I think you should just stay up there and I should just stay down here." I squeezed his butt again and finally I got a reaction from him.

"KACCHAN STOP!" Deku looked down at me and his face was red and I started laughing.

Izuku P.O.V

"KACCHAN STOP!" I looked down at him and he started laughing. "Your face is so red right now. You look like a cherry." I let out a gasp. "Move so I can get off. I don't want to be here anymore." Kacchan moved and I got off. Kacchan engulfed me in his arms and looked down at me. "Forgive me like always?" He asked.

"Yeah." I got on my tip toes and kissed his nose. "So are you looking forward to dinner?" I asked. "Yeah, but can you make me Katsudon. I love your cooking." I looked at him and he let out a sigh. "Sure Bunny."

***

Both me and Kacchan finished cleaning and took a shower. Everyone came back and we were all in the common room except for Kirishima, Kaminari and Kacchan.

"So, what do you think we should do later after dinner?" Uraraka asked. "Let's watch a movie!" Mina suggested. "Okay!" Everyone agreed.

"DEKU!" Kacchan yelled and I looked at him. He picked up a plate and I ran straight towards him. "Wow Midoriya I never seen you run so fast." Kami said. I grabbed the plate and Kacchan gave me a fork. "That's because he is a little piggy." Kacchan said as he looked at me eating.

Soon everyone came and they all saw me eating standing next to Kacchan. "Wow what smells so good." Momo said. "Oh that would be the Katsudon Bakugo made for Midoriya." Kiri said and everyone had a shocked face. "Bakugo made food for Midoriya?" Sero said.

Once I was done I gave Kacchan my plate. "More." I said. "What do we say?" Kacchan said. "More." I said once again. "I'm not giving you more until you say please." Kacchan said. I punched Kacchan in the arm and pointed towards the stove. "More Kacchan." I said.

Kacchan placed the plate and fork down in the sink. "Kacc-" I stopped talking when he grabbed the whole pan that had the Katsudon he made for me. "There now go sit down and eat." He gave me the whole thing and a new fork. "Thanks!" I smiled and sat down at a table.

"Hey what are we going to eat?" Mina said. "Shitty Hair and Dunce Face did your dinner." Kacchan said. "But I want some Katsudon. It smelled and looked so good." Mina said.