☁︎ 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒆𝒓 3

Quarantine with the one and only, Jennie Kim. ❤

• building legos

"Wa- How come you're already half-way through it, baby?! I can barely do the first part!" The girl beside you whined- frustration in her voice was evident. Lego boxes, plastics, and pieces we're scattered all over the marbled counter top. You told Jennie that it was nice to build some Lego set again since it was long since you last did it. Jennie was about to say no, but the adorable smile on your face brainwashed her; she said yes without any hesitation. The instruction booklet you have was opened in the middle, you we're way too focused on what you're doing, but her constant whining stopped your movements. You looked over to her face; which was scrunched up adorably in confusion. She ran her hand through her silky hair, grunting gently. You chuckled whole-heartedly, finding it amusing. Jennie's heart melted at the sound, she really loves it when you're happy. Nothing ever mattered to her more than your happiness; that charming, and beautiful smile of yours.

"Why are you so stressed?"

"Because of this! It said that I should place this 4×4 piece on top of this plate, but I can't!" Jennie ranted. You laughed- again. "You're way too adorable, love. Here, let me help you." You said as your hand brushed over her milky ones that was holding the instructions, making her blush madly. As you busy yourself by looking at the paper that she was holding, Jennie took her time to admire the girl infront of her. Her eyes drifted to your soft, and shiny hair that cascaded down past your broad shoulder that she loves to rest her head on, your pointed nose she loves to boop and bump onto her own, your rosy and glass-like skin, your cheeks she loves to caress oh so gently, your red, plump lips she loves to kiss, your defined jawline, your smooth neck; everything was made by God himself. Jennie smiled, nothing else is ethereal than you, her girl. Jennie watched you gently as you continue to build whatever.

"Baby?" She called out, snapping you out of your focus. "Yes, my love?" The endearment itself causes butterflies to interrupt in her stomach, but when you looked deep into her eyes while smiling made her heart burst with love. Jennie felt so much emotion rushing through her body all at once, and it was all because of you. It was scary, but damn it was the best. Jennie cupped your cheek and caressed it gently like you're made of porcelain and she was afraid to hold you, and break you. Her eyes welled up with tears, which made you frown.

"You're so precious, my love." She whispered before you can say anything, preventing the tears of complete joy in her eyes to fall down. She loves you so much, she really do. You smiled softly, bringing her into your embrace.

"What has gotten into you, why are you crying? Is it because you can't build the set?" You teased, wiping the tears from her cheek. She chuckled slightly.

"No, pabo. You're just... Such a precious human not just to me, but to the people you are close to. I'm so glad to call you mine. You never know how long I've waited to hold, kiss, and love you." She explained, resting her forehead on yours. She knows that she's a hopeless romantic, and she wasn't gonna deny that. You smiled widely; making her mirror it. You kissed her with so much passion; As it's your last. It didn't take long when Jennie reciprocated the gesture.

"Thank you. You mean so much to me also, Nini. I love you." You said, looking deeply in her eyes. Jennie saw the sincerity in those brown orbs.

"Now! Let me finish this set. I wanna see how it looks like!"

"You're seriously gonna do that?"

"Yeah, I don't want my money to go to waste." You stated in a sassy tone like it's the most obvious thing in the world. Your girlfriend laughed loudly before kissing your temple, and rubbing your back; admiring your angelic face again.