✍︎ two

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

Y/N Y/L/N. The only daughter of the famous billionaire, Timothy Y/L/N, and Dawn Y/L/N. She is not the typical billionaire's daughter. She's not arrogant, selfish, cold hearted, stubborn, stupid, and a bitch. She's the exact complete opposite, that's why a lot of people fall for her.

"Jennie, stop watching Y/N's face on Youtube, let's go. We're going to be late, you pabo." Jisoo unnie said while grabbing her purse, and laughing. I stood up, and rolled my eyes playfully at her. We walked together towards the car. Lisa, and Rosé is already in there, waiting for us. Probably eating there, since you know Chipmunk, food is life. Where are we going, you may ask. Well, we are going to meet the one, and only Y/N Y/L/N. Yes, the one I'm bragging about earlier, and my crush. Yup, you've read that right. I have a crush on that girl. I mean, who wouldn't? If you see her beauty, and personality, you'll fall for her without any hesitation. The girls knows about my not-so-little crush about her, and they are very supportive. Sajangnim, and her dad, Mr. Y/L/N, talked about meeting up because her dad was also one of the most successful entertainment owner. Sajangnim agreed, not because he wants money, but because he wants us to be friends with her. He met her personally, and he said that the girl was beyond kind. He said that she's very polite, and professional when talking, and her charisma was going through the roof, and he also said that we will like her.

If he only knew...

We, I mean the girls, and I actually kinda interacted with her on Instagram. Sajangnim gave each one of us one her own Chanel perfume that she said she wanted to give to us, and Sajangnim said as a way of saying thank you, we need to promote it. Her perfume is so fascinating, it feels like when you wear it everyone will drool over you. I am also a model of Chanel, but bitch she made that perfume. We did what Sajangnim wanted us to do. We posted the picture, and captioned it: "Smell like heaven, feel like beyond heaven. Go and grab @OfficialY/NY/L/N's Heaven Bound Chanel perfume set. You don't want to miss it! ❤"

She commented on that post, and said; "Gorgeous ladies of BlackPink everyone! 🔥❤ Thank you, girls.❤"

Fucking cutie right? We are now on our way to their mansion, since we're going to stay there for a couple of months since Sajangnim will work on iKON's comeback. It will be our break since we came back last week. After sometime, we arrived at their mansion, and dude! Let me tell you it looks so fucking amazing!

"Girls, get along with her okay? I hope you'll have a great break here." Sajangnim said, smiling at us. We smiled backn and bowed down at him.

"Good Morning Mr. Yang, it's nice you see you again." Mr. Y/L/N greeted. Wearing his Mohair Blend Gucci Tuxedo. Oh wow, despite his age of 53 he looks like in late 30's. No wonder why his daughter looks like a Goddess.

"It's nice to see you too, Mr. Y/L/N." Sajangnim greeted him back smiling, and shaking his hand.

"Excuse me, everyone. Dad, I just wanted to inform you that I'm going to go to the company now. I have a lot of paper works to do." A tall blonde, and a handsome guy stated. He's also wearing a Jetsetter Stretch Italian Wool Suit. He looks attractive to be honest. Why does this family need to have such good looking members?!

"Ah, okay son. Anyways, this is Mr. Yang, and BlackPink" Mr. Y/L/N said, gesturing us with his hand.

The tall guy smiled, and bowed. "Good Morning Mr. Yang, and beautiful ladies. I'm Aiden Callix Y/L/N. Y/N's older brother."

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Aiden" Rosé greeted smiling at him.

"It's nice to meet you ladies also" He replied, smiling back to us. After that, he bid his goodbye, and went to his BMW, and speeding off to work.