✍︎ two pt. two

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

ABK NEWS: EXCLUSIVE REPORT: JENNIE KIM OF K-POP SENSATION BLACKPINK AND BILLIONAIRE'S DAUGHTER, Y/N Y/L/N DATING?! ARE THEY THE NEW HOT AND SIZZLING COUPLE?!

LMC NEWS: DATING RUMOR: BLACKPINK JENNIE KIM AND BILLIONAIRE Y/N Y/L/N SPOTTED AT THE BEACH HOLDING HANDS AND BEING LOVEY-DOVEY! ARE THEY THE NEW RISING COUPLE?!

Yes. Y/N, and I are already dating. She courted me 5 months ago, and still up to this time. Sajangnim agreed as well as my mom, because they know that the girl will protect me at all costs, and loves me dearly. They know how much the girl loves me. My band mates are very supportive of us also. Later, all of us (The girls, Y/N, and I) are going to an interview, and we will also confirm, and tell the whole world that we are really dating.

"Baby? Are you ready for the interview later?" I asked my courtier, going to her room. I instantly melted at the sight infront of me. She was sleeping, and cuddling with the unicorn stuff toy I bought her last week. I grabbed my phone, and captured the scenery, making sure to set it as my wallpaper. The lock screen of my phone is her also. It's a stolen picture of her that she's laughing. She looks so gorgeous. I put my phone in my back pocket. I closed her door, then went up to her slowly. I sat on the space infront of her, then slowly laying down.

I admired the beautiful girl infront of me. Her thick eyebrows that's shaped perfectly. Her long beautiful eyelashes. Her pointed nose. Her rosy cheeks. Her plump, and red lips. Perfect. Everything is perfect about her.

I kissed her forehead. "Baby, wake up. You need to get ready for our interview later." I said, caressing her cheek gently.

Her eyelids opened slowly, making me gasp softly at her sweet gaze. That hazel eyes that pulls me in everytime I stare at them. She smiled at me softly, and said with her raspy voice, "Hey there, gorgeous" making me blush, and making my heart beat increase.

I smiled, "Hey there cuddly baby koala of mine" making her giggle. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes until I broke it.

"Go, and get ready. We have an interview later on."

"But it's too earlyyy" she whined, stretching on her bed. I just laughed at her and said, "Baby, it's already 12'o clock in the afternoon. It's late."

She laughed, making me smile at the sound of her angelic voice. After what seemed like forever, Y/N finally decided to stand up, and go to the shower to do her business. I stood up, and went to fix her bed. She likes it when it's done, she gets annoyed, and I mean so annoyed when it's not.

Fact about her? She doesn't like messy, and unorganized things. I noticed that even before we started dating. When she was writing something on her room, her study desk was so messy. Crumpled paper are scattered everywhere, pens also. She muttered a "What the fuck. This is so annoying," and started cleaning her mess up.

After sometime, when she went out of the shower, I took a time to appreciate this goddess infront of me.