✍︎ seven

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

"Now, give it up for the University's most famous band, UpTillMidnight!" The MC announced, everybody screamed, and of course the four of us was a part of it. Okay, let me clear things. UpTillMidnight is a band here in our school, they consist of 5 very talented girls. We're also a famous band here, I mean, Jisoo unnie, Rosé, Lisa, and I. We're called BLACKPINK. All of them can sing, dance, and play a lot of instruments. Let's also add to the list that they have the looks.

"Unnie! Look at Y/N Unnie! She looks so cute, and badass in her outfit!" Lisa exclaimed, pointing at the girl who's holding her drumsticks. Twirling it gently on her skilled fingers.

[Y/N's outfit with high cut white converse... or whatever kind of shoes you wanna pair it with ♡]

 or whatever kind of shoes you wanna pair it with ♡]

I smiled widely, blushing. "In all outfit, she looks adorable, Lisa-yah." I said, staring at the girl who's smiling like a cutie little baby.

"Awww, look at them! Irish looks so cute!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed, making Rosé secretly roll her eyes.

"Yaaah. Jisoo Unnie! Someone is jealous!" Lisa said, making the both of us laugh. Jisoo unnie instantly looked over to Rosé, and saw her pouting, she instantly grabbed her chin, and kissed her.

"I only got eyes for you, Love. Don't worry I was just making you jealous." Jisoo unnie said, hugging the younger girl. Rosé smiled, and kissed Jisoo on the cheek. Okay, they're fucking adorable. I hate to admit it.

"Okay, before anything else, will you please introduce yourselves again." The MC said, looking over to the five girls. They nodded, and smiled.

"Hello! I'm Samantha Laurens, your vocalist." Sam said, all of the boys hollered at her making her giggle.

"Hey, I'm Irish Villa, your pianist!" Irish said calmly, smiling softly and waving, making everyone squeal at her.

"Wassup, I'm Kim Ashley, your bassist!" Ashley introduce herself, Jisoo cheered for her cousin. They look so cute omg.

"Hey everyone, it's Adri Tyler, your electric guitarist." Again, everyone cheered. Some we're even jumping.

"Hello! I'm Y/N Cadwell, your drummer." My baby introduced herself, blushing slightly making her look so adorable, well everybody became wild. Okay, just to clear things Y/N is beyond famous because of her being the (almost) perfect human on planet. She's know because the family she was born in is the no. 1 richest family in the world. Well, not to brag but my family is the 2nd. We met a lot of times before, since her parents, and mine made a couple of deals, and they're also business partners. When we have nothing to do, Y/N randomly asks me out to eat, or play, or just chill in their mansion. I liked her ever since I can remember, because of her personality, and just her in general. One thing I love about her, even though she can have everything she wants, as much as possible she's not spending her parents money. She earns her own by running their company. She's also known as the youngest business woman.