✍︎ ten

Y/N's POV

“Dude, I love you, and all, but you're too fucking oblivious.” My best friend, Lisa said, throwing the empty packet of snicker bar in the trash bin.

“I know, I can't help but to act like that when she's around, you know being a gentlewoman to her.” I replied, sighing while shutting my locker.

“Why don't you tell her what you feel? I'm sure she likes you too. I mean who wouldn't? You're fucking talented. You can sing, you can dance, you can play a lot of fucking instruments, you can do sports. You're also beautiful. I mean, your Mom, and Dad are made by Gods themselves.” She said while walking towards the cafeteria.

“Lis, first of all thank you for the compliments, but you, and I knows that she's into Kai.” I said, feeling a pang of jealousy through my chest. Maybe I owe you guys an explanation, huh? Well, I like my best friend, Jennie Kim. I liked her since we were in fifth grade. She was a new student. She suffered bullying in her old school that's why her parents moved her to Riverlane University, our school. She was pretty shy back then, she was so quiet. She ate alone in the cafeteria. But, there was this mean girl who pulled her hair, I didn't let her finish what she started though. I told her to fuck off, and leave Jennie alone. Ever since, we're inseparable.

“Y/N!”

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Liss shouted at me, frown was painted on her face.

“Huh, what?” I asked, gripping my chest gently. She face palmed, and said;

“I was asking you if you saw Rosé?”

I shook my head no as an answer.

“You're day dreaming again, huh?" She asked, raising her left eyebrow.

" I'm not! I was just thinking about the lasagna I ate yeste-"

I was cutted off when I heard someone shouting my nick name.

"Gummy bear!"

I turned around to see the girl I fell inlove with.

"Hi, how are you" she greeted me, hugging me gently while smiling. I smiled back at her.

"I'm okay thank you for asking. How about you? How are you?" I asked her.

"Pretty good! Kai asked me out!" She said excitedly while squealing, and hugging me. My mouth hanged open, same goes with our best friend. I felt my heart break, but nonetheless I closed my mouth, regained my posture, and gave her a fake smile.

"That's great! When is your guy's date?" I asked, faking my smile, and softly hugging her back.

"On Friday at 6:00" she said dreamily.

"Good luck on your date, Kim" I smiled at her, hiding the fact that I'm hurt.

---------
2 weeks later...

Y/N's POV

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since Kai, and Jennie went on a date. Two weeks of not attending school. I checked my instagram. That's the only social media I'm using. All of the other one's, I blocked them. I saw pictures of them, hugging, eating ice cream, having beach dates. I wonder if they're together? After a few minutes of scrolling, I refreshed my Instagram to see the post that broke my heart to tiny bits.

 I wonder if they're together? After a few minutes of scrolling, I refreshed my Instagram to see the post that broke my heart to tiny bits

zkdlin It's official! @jennierubyjane, and I are together! Thank you so much, baby girl! I promise you'll not regret this. I love you! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

A tear escaped my eye. It hurts so much. Who ever you choose, Jen. You're still the one my heart beats for. I'll keep on choosing you, again, and again, and again.