𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝...

[How would Jennie (your crush) react if she saw you singing, and dancing for the first time?]

---

THIRD PERSONS P.O.V:

"Fuck! That's not flawless enough! From the top, please?" You sighed for the hundredth time today, wiping the beads of sweat on your forehead with the white towel placed on your nape, draping down onto your chest. You, Rosé, and Lisa we're practicing at the Audio Visual Room your dancing as well as your guys' singing voice for the school competition that will be held on Friday - This wasn't an ordinary competition, this was a bigger one. Other school will come and compete with the school's representative; You, Rosé, and Lisa that's why you're determined to perfect the dance moves you've been practicing for the past four days since the competition itself is only three days away from now. Yes, you're an amazing dancer and singer at the same time; let's add that you're popular, that's why girls and guys swoon over you. Honestly speaking, you don't kinda like the attention they're giving you - Don't get it wrong, you love the fact that people on your surrounding adores you because of your talent, but it's overwhelming sometimes. You like to be alone and you want to be in a peaceful place, but they don't wanna give that to you since they follow you pretty much everywhere you go inside the campus. Okay, let's not get into that - Rosé, and Lisa gave you a worried look, pausing the music.

"Unnie, your moves are perfect! Please, give yourself some time to rest. You probably don't want to be sick on the competition day, don't you?" Lisa said as she handed you a water bottle, you thanked her and took a sip. Rosé grabbed a new towel from your bag, and handed it to you. You thanked both of the girls, and sighed - again.

"I'm sorry for stressing you out, girls. I just want to bring honour to our school-"

"If you want to do that, you better take some rest unnie." The Aussie girl told you and before you can even answer, two girls entered the room happily. Your breath hitched when your eyes landed on Jennie, your crush. You felt your cheeks started to heat up when her eyes met yours, so you lowered your head, trying to hide the fact she caught you staring at her, but little did you know that Jennie was a blushing mess also. Jisoo saw it and only shook her head while wearing that infamous smirk of hers. How badly she wanted to smack both of your heads to knock some sense into those stupid brain of yours.

"Hey, guys! We're here to watch you guys practice!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed happily, placing her bag where ours are placed, Jennie following her suit.

"Unnie! We can be their managers for today!" Jennie suddenly exclaimed, which made you chuckle. The both of you looked at each other at the same time, exchanging a smile which was interrupted when the oldest faked a cough. The girls laughed at your, and Jennie's flustered state.

"Yah, Lalisa, and Rosé, show me your solos." You said as you stood up from your seat, Rosé decided that she's gonna go first, and Lisa was next. The two girls never failed to impress you with the passion they have for dancing as well as singing.

"You guys never failed to make my jaw drop. Amazing performance as always. I'll treat you four some pizza. This is also an appreciation for the hard work our two other girls are executing for their studies."

The four started to scream in complete happiness, which made your smile bigger. You five are great friends and you'll do your best to keep those girls in your life. You met them when some random dude we're hitting on them in the hallways. You got pissed because of the way he was talking to the girls; let's just say that he was spitting out words to the four the way you shouldn't talk to women. Ever since that day, you promised yourself that you will never lay a finger on them and let them shed a tear on what you caused. It is, and will always be them before you and it's gonna stay that way. You dialled the Pizza parlor and ordered 2 boxes of large pizza that the girls specially requested. When it arrived, you payed for it and quickly placed it on the table for the girls to dig into. You ate it with them. You smiled widely when you saw them enjoying, but you found yourself admiring Jennie. Truthfully speaking, you admired every single one of them, and kinda liked them too, I mean who wouldn't? They're literal goddesses - but, as time passed by, Jennie's charm pulled, and it is still pulling you into her each day that passes by. The three - Jisoo unnie, Rosé, and Lisa knows about you liking Jennie and they also excitedly informed you that they even made a bet about it, which made you laugh at their child-like antics. You looked over to Jennie, who's enjoying her pepperoni pizza while talking to Rosé; the way her dumpling-like cheek moved up and down when she chewed her food and her eyes squint and twinkle when Rosé mention something funny made her 10× cuter than she already is. Your lips curved upwards, but soon faltered when you felt an elbow collided with your ribs roughly. You instantly groaned when you saw Lisa looking at you while wearing that annoying smirk of hers.