☁︎ 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒆𝒓

Quarantine with the one and only, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim ✨

lots and lots of cuddles

"Babyyy! Come here and please give your beautiful girlfriend a cuddle!"

"Okay, okay! Just a minute, princess! I'm preparing our food!"

When I was done placing the chocolate pancake on the plate, I went to the refrigerator to get some chocolate syrup and whipped cream. I grabbed the food I made and went to where my girlfriend is.

"Fuck. Can I marry you already, baby?" Jennie said when you sat beside her, you chuckled and lay down on the sofa where you both are seated. She did the same and kissed you, while you smiled and reciprocated the gesture. When she pulled away, she instantly snuggled to your side. You kissed her forehead, letting it linger there, hearing her content sigh. Well, you both just cuddled while eating the pancakes you made and watching Jennie's favorite Disney Movies.

---

teaching you how to make slime

"No, baby! It's not like that!" Your girlfriend, Jennie exclaimed while laughing lightly. You blushed in embarrassment, but laughing nonetheless. You adjusted your bucket hat, not wanting anyone to see your flushed image. Jennie awww'd at you and kissed your cheek.

"I'm sorry guys. She became all shy all of a sudden, but hey, she's still cute." She said, telling her phone that's recording whatever is going on. I just chuckled at her, smiling at the view of her showing her gummy smile. Fuck, she's so cute.

"So, as you can see, my wonderful baby here kinda ruined the slime, but it's not that hard to fix it. I'm just going to add some more activator." She explained while mixing the slime.

"You look like a Slime Youtuber." I said, chuckling. She rolled her eyes playfully, but laughed at my statement. I just sat there, admiring her. Damn, I'm so lucky to have this girl here. She's a rare diamond, and I don't have any plans on letting her go.

"I need someone to look at me the way Y/N is looking at Jennie!!!! They got all my uwu's damn it." Jennie read out loud, smiling at me. I smiled at the camera.

"She's being cute again. But, please remind me not to let Y/N make slime again. I'll make sure to teach her before letting her do it on her own."

---

practicing your dancing and singing skills since both of you are known idols

"Okay! One, two, three."

Y/N said, while swaying her body to the beat of the music. Jennie watched intently since Y/N is teaching her the new dance she made. Well, that's actually their routine. When one of them learns something new, whether it's a song or a dance, they're going to tell each one, and teach them. Jennie kept her eyes on her girlfriends smooth, and cool moves. When her girl was done, she instantly stood up, and went to the other girl's side. Y/N taught her the steps one by one, being patient with her girl. When they we're done, Y/N recorded the dance, and posted it on her Instagram story which earned a lot of praises.

"They loved it, baby. Thank you for spending your time, and teaching me the moves. I love you." Jennie said as, and hugging Y/N. The taller girl did the same, and kissed Jennie on the forehead.