𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥...

[How will Jennie react if you surprised her on the taping of Knowing Bros?]

---

"Y/N, are you going somewhere today?" Irene unnie asked me while mixing the pancake batter. You walked up to her, and kissed her cheek before placing the bouquet of daisies on the counter top.

"Yes, unnie. I'm going to give Jennie a surprise visit on their taping of Knowing Bros." You said, smiling widely at her. She gasped and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Really?! Are you going to propose to her today?"

Yes. You we're gonna propose to the love of your life. You, and Jennie have been together for 5 years already, and you can't deny the fact that she made you happier than anyone did. She loved you so much, and vice versa. The casts of Knowing Bros, and BLACKPINK know what you planned for today, and they happily went with it. They said that they are so happy for the both of you. Rosé even cried because she said that she has been waiting for this day.

"Yes, unnie. I will." I said, earning a scream of happiness from the smaller girl. Because of Irene's loud ass, the rest of your band mates rushed downstairs to where you guys we're.

"What happened?! Are you guys okay?! Who's hurt?!" Seulgi asked frantically, her hair a mess and you have to stop yourself from laughing at her.

"Our baby Y/N here is gonna propose to Jennie today! She will surprise Jennie on Knowing Bros!"

All of them screamed, and you chuckled at them. They hugged you, and kissed your cheek.

"Let's eat breakfast first before you go, Y/N." Wendy said, taking a seat beside you. You nodded your head, and waited for the food to be cooked. Your phone rang for the nth time today, and you prevented yourself from checking it. You know it's Jennie texting you how much she loves you. You felt bad for ignoring her, but you don't wanna spoil anything.  A couple minutes of waiting, the food was served infront of you, and you all ate happily while talking to one another. When you we're done, you excused yourself, and washed the plate you used. After doing so, you told the girls that you'll be heading upstairs to take a shower. You ran to your room, and ready yourself. After taking a nice bath, you we're now wearing the clothes you picked last night.

[Your clothes.]

Wearing your white Balenciaga Triple-s, and your white beanie on, you sprayed some perfume on your body, straightening your posture

Wearing your white Balenciaga Triple-s, and your white beanie on, you sprayed some perfume on your body, straightening your posture. You grabbed the black velvet box inside your closet, placing it inside your pocket. You made your way downstairs, grabbing the bouquet you placed on the counter top earlier, saying good bye to the girls.

"Good luck, Y/N! We love you!" Seulgi said, sending you a wide smile, which you returned happily before closing the door. When you finally made it to the ground floor, the guards escorted you to your car.

"Good morning, ma'am." Your driver, Lucas greeted you with a smile.

"Good morning, Lucas." You replied, "To the Knowing Bros venue, ma'am?"