𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟...

[Scenario: What if Jennie knew you we're sick?]

---

Y/N'S P.O.V:

I groaned as soon as my alarm made it's annoying fucking sound. I feel like shit. I sat on my bed, feeling my head pound. I feel like it's going to explode any minute now. I went to the bathroom as fast as I can when I felt a lump on it, and puked. Well, I'm sick. I brushed my teeth to get rid of the nasty taste in my mouth, and washed my face after. I gently went back to bed, and decided to sleep again. Well, I guess I won't be going to school.

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

10 more minutes, and our first class is going to start. I started to panic since Y/N is not here yet. Well, you see she's an early bird. She doesn't like to go here late because she hates people blocking her on the hallways. What happened to that girl? I've been texting, and calling her non-stop, and I haven't received a single reply! Aish. She's just like this when she slept in or she's sick- Wait. She told me last night she went biking yesterday, and yesterday's weather was pretty bad 'cause it was raining. Maybe she got caught up in the rain, and catched a cold. Fuck. I need to take care of her. I stood up, and ran outside of the school as fast as I can, and went inside my car, speeding off the parking lot towards the direction of their house. I decided to stop by a nearby Pharmacy to get some medicine, and some food for her to eat. When I was done, I went back in my car and drove to their house. When I arrived, I went out, and got the spare keys she gave me last time since she hates it when someone knocks on her door abruptly. I went inside, closed the door, and locked it. I placed my bag on the couch, and went up to her room to see her sleeping soundly. I sat on her bed, and placed my hand on her forehead, and boy. No doubt that she has a fever. I sighed, I decided to wake her up. I gently shook her, and said;

"Y/N-ah. Baby. Wake up. You have to eat, and take your medicine."

She groaned, and opened her eyes slowly, her face slowly forming into a shocked ones. I just smiled at her, and caressed her cheek.

"N-nini? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in class." She said with that hoarse voice of hers. Aish, she's really sick.

"Pabo. You're sick, and I'm your girlfriend. What would you think I do?" I said, she just pouted at me while I looked away. Fuck you for being so adorable, Y/N.

"Why did you even went biking yesterday? You should've checked the weather first! What did I tell you about going outside at that time? I gave you a caution that most of the time at that specific hour, it rains. We're just lucky if it won't! I shouldn't have left you all alone. You can be very stubborn at times." I scolded her while preparing the food, and medicine she'll be taking. I went downstairs, making the chicken noodle soup since it's her favorite food to eat, sick or not. When it was cooked, I poured it on a bowl. I grabbed a small tray, and went up to her room. I placed it on her night stand where I placed her water.

"I have nothing t-to do, a-and I don't want to die o-out of boredom." She replied, looking down her hands, fiddling it gently.

"What's the purpose of online games, and your PS4 as well as your phone, hm? You wasted so much money on that. I shouldn't let you bought that if you're not going to use it". I said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"A-are you mad?" She asked me with her small voice. She rarely do this since she's the one who's always scolding me. Even though both of us are stubborn, she's the one who always right my wrongs, and very protective over me. I don't hate it, though. I love it. I feel safe when I'm with her. I sighed, and shook my head.

"No, baby. I'm not m-mad at you. You just made me very worried, that's it." I told her, sighing at the end. She was going to sit, and I placed some pillow on her back and neck to support her body. She looked at me, and smiled.

"I'm sorry that I made you worried, My Nini. It won't happen again. I promise." She told me, staring into my eyes. I just smiled at her, and nodded. Feeding her the soup I made. When she swallowed it, her eyes lit up.

"Good?"

She nodded frantically, hold her head gently. I chuckled at her, and kissed her forehead. I fed her until she finished her food, and after that I told her to take the medicine. She doesn't want to do it at first, but when I promised her that I will give her cuddles after. Man, she became Flash all of a sudden. I took the used bowl, and tray downstairs, and went to the kitchen sink, washing them. When I was done, I wiped it, and put it back on place. I went back upstairs to see her sleeping soundly. I smiled at the sight infront of me. I went beside her, and she instantly cuddled onto me. I sighed contently. No one can make me feel like this. I swear. When our skin make contact, I feel the spark. When she looks at me, staring at me lovingly with those doe eyes I grew to love, I feel like I'm the prettiest girl she had ever laid her eyes on. When she holds me into her arms, pulling me closer to her body, and says I love you, my heart beats unbelievably fast. God, I love the way she makes me feel.

"Thank you for coming here, and taking care of me, Princess. I appreciate it a lot. I'm so lucky to have you." She said, her face on the crook of my neck. I ran my hand through her soft hair, massaging her scalp gently, she sighed. I know she loves it when I do this.

"It's nothing, baby. I told you before that, where ever I am, or whatever I'm doing, I'll ditch it for you. If you need me, I'll go to you in a heart beat." I said softly. She just smiled, and hugged me tighter.

"Rest now, baby. Don't worry, I won't go anywhere. I'll be here when you wake up. Okay? I love you." I instructed her, still running my hand over her locks. She kissed my neck, and I felt her breathing started to get steady, indicating she's already sleeping.

"I love you so much, baby." I whispered, caressing her cheeks softly, I kissed her and drifted to dream land, following my girl.