✍︎ eleven

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

"NINI, HELP ME AHHH!" Y/N shouted while squealing like a child. Rosé, and Y/N are running around because Y/N ate Rosé's blueberry flavored ice pop, which is her favorite.

"ROSIE, I PROMISE I'LL BUY YOU 5 PACKS OF ICE POPS!" Y/N managed to say between her laughs, and squeals. Rosé smirked, and said, "Good, now I can finally die in peace." Y/N collapsed on the ground, still laughing.

What a cutie...

Okay, let me explain this to you. Well, basically as you can tell, I like Y/N. Ever since last year. I met her when we we're at the Coachella. She performed her own written song, "Can't take my eyes off you," which made me like her because, dude have you seen the fucking girl, and heared her angelic voice? She was waaaay too perfect. Her Y/E/C eyes, her soft, and beautiful Y/H/C, her pointed nose, her plump, and kissable lips, her rosy cheeks, her personality. Fuck. She's just so beautiful, and perfect.

"Jennie unnie! Better remind Y/N unnie to buy me those blueberry ice pops!" Rosè shouted playfully.

"Yeah! I will!" I shouted back laughing. Y/N walked to me slowly while running her fingers through her hair.

Fuck, she's so hot

"Hey Niniii~, what do you want to do?" She asked while hugging me lazily causing me to smile at her action.

"Uh, I don't really know. How 'bout you baby?" I asked her, not really minding what I called her. She looked to me, and said, "I wanna eat ice cream" She pouted.

"You're so cute" I said, kissing her forehead. She smiled at me, showing off her dimples, and said, "So, do you want to eat ice cream with me?"

I nodded, "Of course."

"Unnies, can I join? I'm bored" Rosé asked out of nowhere. I nodded, "Of course" I smiled. She smiled back at me.

"Let's go I really want Milk Ice cream, I'm gonna die if I don't feed myself one" Y/N said dramatically, causing Rosé, and I to laugh. Y/N grabbed my hand, and intertwined it with hers making me blush at her actions.

"Mhm, I smell something fishy. Spill the freaking Jasmine Tea." Rosé whispered, smirking. The three of us went outside the taller girl's mansion, then proceed to the nearby shop, still having Y/N and I's hands linked together. She opened the door for Rosé, and I following us inside. She directly went to the counter, and ordered our ice cream. The cashier girl was definitely checking her out, which annoyed the fuck out of me. Rosé's getting pissed also, but she's not showing it. She has this resting bitch face look while having her arms crossed. She was staring at Y/N while biting her lip, and talking to her in a flirty voice. Well, Y/N the most kind and sweet human being didn't take it as "flirt." I don't like the way she looks at what's mine. Yes, mine. I can't hold my temper anymore, so I talked to her.

"Look, Y/N wants 4 Milk Ice cream, and I also want 4 Milk Ice cream. Rosé wants 4 plain strawberry ice cream. Please add 2 waffles. And, yes that's all we want. Got it?" I told the cashier girl while crossing my arms, and raising a brow at her. Well, thank God Y/N wasn't looking, and checking her phone or else, she'll be apologizing to the cashier girl. Rosé smirked at me. The girl at the counter rolled her eyes at us obviously annoyed. I smirked to myself.

That's right bitch, get away and get our orders.

Y/N looked at me.

"Hey Nini, you okay there?" She asked me, snaking her arm on my waist, and pulling me closer to her, which caused me to blush.

"U-uh of course, I'm okay. Don't worry too much" I told her, smiling.

"She's okay, unnie. Don't worry" Rosé reassured her, smiling also. She bought it, and nodded while smiling back at us. The cashier girl went back to the counter with our orders.