𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟...

[Scenario: What if you saw Jennie kissing the person you get jealous to? How would things turn out?]

---

JENNIE'S P.O.V.:

"Anddd, that's a wrap! Good job, Jennie-yah!" Manager Oppa exclaimed, smiling, and clapping his hands. I bowed down, smiling back at him.

"Thank you manager oppa! We did well, guys!" I said, congratulating everyone. It was the last day of shooting for my SOLO music video. To describe my feeling, I was nervous- no. I was jittery. This is my first song that I'm all alone. First song as a Solo Artist. I hope that BLINKS will like it because this is for them.

"Jennie-yah! Someone is here to see you!" My manager exclaimed, smiling widely at me. He motioned for someone to come in, and I saw my girlfriend of 4 years, Y/N, holding a bouquet of sunflower. I instantly smiled, I went up to her and hugged her. She hugged back and kissed my forehead.

"Hi, flowers for you, princess." She said, handing me the bouquet. I grabbed it, blushing and said, "Thank you baby. I love this."

"Congrats, princess. I'm so proud of you." She said, caressing my face. I smiled, showing her my gummy smile. She hugged me again, and kissed me. I kissed her back, and just savored the moment. Everything feels surreal. Well, let me tell you about Y/N. She's the most amazing girlfriend, ever. She's the sweetest, most caring, and cutest girl in my eyes. In every concert, and fan meeting, she's there to make sure I'm okay. After every concert, she's at the backstage waiting for me to go shower, so she could feed me. And, when we arrive home, she lays me down gently om the bed, and gives me massages. I'm so lucky to have her, and call her mine. I'm never gonna let go of this woman.

"Jennie Unnie!"

"Jennie-yah!"

I heard three familiar voices shout. I whipped my head to see my band mates. I instantly went up to them and hugged them, and we started jumping around while squealing. Everyone was laughing at us, and we ourselves laughed too.

"Congrats unnie!" Both of the maknae told me hugging me, and kissing my cheek. Jisoo unnie congratulated me as well, kissing my forehead. I smiled at them. We we're chatting when my mind suddenly went to my girlfriend. I turned my head, and saw her talking to one of the staff while drinking water from my bottle. Oh how I wish I'm the one she's dri-

"Unnie! Manager Oppa said that Jisoo unnie, Rosé, and I will be heading to the dorm now since it's getting late." Lisa told me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled, and hugged them one by one, telling them to be safe on their way home. Just to clear things up, Y/N and I are living together. Sajangnim agreed because she knows that Y/N will do everything to keep me safe. I waved goodbye to my members to still see my girl talking to the staff, she was crossing her arms, her veins kinda popping out. I felt a gush between my thighs, imagining the things she would do to me with those arms.

My thoughts we're interrupted when I heard my manager called for me. I looked at him, and saw him holding a chocolate cake. I smiled widely, Y/N will surely love this. It's her favorite cake after all. I felt arms wrap around my waist, hot breath colliding with my neck.

"Oh! Is that a chocolate cake? Who owns that?" My girlfriend asked, excitement evident in her voice. Everyone giggled at her, making her blush. I giggled at her reaction.

"It's ours, baby. You can eat it when we arrive home. I know how much you love them." I said, turning to face her, and kissed her cheek. She smiled widely, and nodded.

"Jennie-yah. Sajangnim said that he will give you three months to rest since he'll be working on the Rosé, Jisoo, and Lisa's SOLO. Have a great time!" Manager oppa told me, bowing at me gently. I thanked him, and bowed as well. Y/N said she'll get my things, and put it on her car. I nodded at her, and I decided to go to my dressing room to see Kai standing there at the door. He was holding a box of chocolate, and a paper. He saw me and instantly smiled.