𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝...

[Scenario: How would Jennie react if some other girl flirted with you?]

---

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

I'm walking down the hallway towards my locker, with my bestfriend, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé. They we're greeting back the one's who smiles at them, and gives them compliments, but me? I was the complete opposite. I just kept my gaze forward, not giving a damn about what they we're telling me. Well. You can say that I'm cold to everyone, except for one girl.

Y/N Y/L/N.

Yes. You can also say that I like her because of her smile. I know, it's cliché as fuck. But, when I saw her smile, I felt my heart melt, and when she looked at me and smiled widely, man. I was 100% sure I'm really gay. Y/N, Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé, and I are best friends. We met Y/N on the first day of school since she protected Rosé from some random pervert guy, and ever since all of us clicked. Y/N changed all of us in a good way. When Y/N wasn't in the picture, Rosé was the only one who studies well. We're in a private school, so we pay for our tuition fee for nothing since we didn't really liked the idea of studying. Rosé was really the only one who studies well, and who's always on the over-all ranking. But, when Y/N entered our lives, the five of us are always on the highest honors. She told us that we need to appreciate our parent's hard work, because they are the one who does all the work just to pay for our tuition fee. She also told us that richness, and money is not the answer to everything. We're all thankful for her. She's amazing. Really amazing.

"Have you seen Y/N unnie? I haven't seen her. She's always early." Rosé said confused. Jisoo unnie, and Lisa agreeing.

"Let me text her." I said, pulling out my phone from my pocket. I opened the messaging app, and tapped her name.

 I opened the messaging app, and tapped her name

I furrowed my eyebrows at her reply. I shook my head, getting rid of the bad things that's swarming in my mind.

 I shook my head, getting rid of the bad things that's swarming in my mind

"She said someone's flirting with her." I said, irritation evident in my voice. I saw the three smirking at me knowingly. They know that I like Y/N, but I threatened them that I won't buy them their favorite food if they tell her. But, Y/N eventually knew because these girls can't keep their mouths shut, and spilled it without even knowing. Well, I kinda owe them something since it led to Y/N confessing that she likes me as well which is a good good. We like each other, and I'm just waiting for Y/N to court me. She said that she wants to take things slow, and wanna know me more which I quickly agreed to. I gave my bag to Jisoo unnie, and went to find Y/N. I walked towards our spot, which is the bleachers under a big tree, when I saw my baby. There was this girl in front of her, rubbing her arm up, and down slowly. My blood boiled at the sight. Y/N was just standing there, not really knowing what to do. I went towards their direction.