𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟...

[Scenario: What if Jennie, the school's badass was in the same classroom as you. You got scolded and things got out of hand. What would she do, and how would she react?]

---

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

"Stupid! You always say that, Ms. Park!" Mr. Lee, our professor in Math shouted. Y/N was just looking down at her feet, refusing to look at the angry old man.

"S-sir. I'm really sorry, there was so many things to do in the student cou-"

"Enough with the reasons! Enough with your stupid reasons!" He shouted again, slamming his hand on his brown table. Y/N flinched and looked up to him, tears threatening to fall. Wow. That's so stupid. Can't he understand that Y/N has other priorities besides his stupid fucking subject? This class is boring anyways, and don't get me started on how bad he smells. It's like, he doesn't take shower.

"You're part of the Student Council and you don't know what Time Management is?! How dumb are you?!" He shouted ever louder. Y/N was looking down, wiping her falling tears fastly.

My poor baby...

"Excuse me, Mr. Lee, this is way out of respect but, you don't have any rights to say those words to my sister. She has other priorities than your subject. Please, know that." Rosé said, standing up. Of course she was pissed, it was her older sister who's being scolded.

"Oh now you're being a hero for your sister?! Shut your mouth and sit down!" Mr. Lee said, pointing a finger to Rosé. Y/N wiped her tears furiously and grabbed our Professor's hand, harshly pulling it down.

"Don't you ever, ever point a finger to my sister. I'm gonna do the fucking project, just don't do that to my sister again." She said through gritted teeth, her face becoming red. We stared at her in disbelief. Y/N is the type of person who doesn't speak like that to one's who's older than her. She's the type of person who respect everyone, but I know Mr. Lee pushed her to her limit that's why she said those words. Before we knew it, Mr. Lee's hand collided with Y/N right cheek. What the actual fuck?! I stood up, my heels making contact with the tiled floor, making everyone look at me. I went up to them and crossed my arms.

"What are you looking at? Apologise to Y/N. Now." I told him, giving him a death glare. No one is allowed to do that to her. No one. She doesn't deserve this. Never in a million years. I looked around the room and saw everyone looking at me with wide eyes. I just rolled me eyes at them. I never stood up for someone before. When someone gets scolded or lectured about something, I laugh at them and tease them. Well, yes. I'm the school's badass. Everyone is afraid of me.

"I-I'm sorry, Ms. Y/L/N. It wo-won't happen again." The old man stuttered in fear. I nod my head approving at what he said. I didn't think twice and dragged Y/N out of the room, towards the garden. I looked up to her and asked;

"Are you okay? Do you want me to bring you to the clinic?" She smiled softly and shook her head no. I cupped her face, checking her red cheek. I looked at her with pure concern. Fuck. My blood is boiling at what Mr. Lee did.

"N-no. I'm okay. But, thank you for saving me back there. I a-appreciate it so much." She told me softly and shyly. I smiled at her cuteness. Even though she's the School Council's President, Rosé, her sister, told me that she gets flustered everytime I talk to her. I'm actually never like this to someone. When I first laid my eyes on Y/N, which was before the School Campaign, my heart beated so fast, I felt like I was suffocating, my cheeks heated up, my hands began to tremble slightly, and I began to sweat, hard. I asked Jisoo why I acted like that. Jisoo unnie told me that I like her while smirking. I shook the thought out of my head and told unnie that I'm straight as fuck. She just shrugged at me and told me that I'll realize someday that I'm straight as a circle. When it was the second day of Campaign, I bumped into Y/N. Her hand instantly went to my waist, and my arms wrapped onto her neck. I didn't know I was staring until she stood me up with one arm and bowed at me. She rambled that she was sorry and I assured her that it was okay. She introduced herself to me while smiling and I just nodded. She pulled out her hand for me to shake, I grabbed it, and man the sparks we're there. And ever since that day, I was really straight as a circle. Thanks to Jisoo unnie.

"Are you sure? Your cheek is so red. I know you have rosy cheeks, but this is so red. Don't ask why I know-"

My rambling state was cut off when Y/N suddenly giggled, her's so angelic. Fuck. Me. Up. I just stood there, blushing. She grabbed my hand and said;

"It's okay, Jen. My head just hurt from the impact, but hey. It's nothing I can't handle." She reassured me, I just smiled at her and hugged her. I felt her body stiffened, but hugged me back nonetheless. This feels right. I love this.

"Y/N? Can I tell you something?" I asked her, she pulled away slightly, looking at me and nodded, placing a strand of hair behind my ear, making me a blushing mess.

"Uhm, Y/N I want to be straight forward-"

"You're not straight."

"Let me finish! Aish!" I said, faking my annoyance, she just giggled and nodded. Silently telling me to continue.

"Y/N. I like you so much. I know you don't feel the same-"

"No way, Jen. No waaay." Y/N said, her shocked face making me smile gently. She smiled back, hugging me tightly and spinning me around. I squealed in pure delight. When she was done, she placed me on the ground, smiling at me widely.

"Well, I like you too!" She exclaimed, hugging me. I hugged her back, feeling so happy. Wow. I didn't expect me to like her back, but fuck. I love the feeling.

[Time Skip.]

"Love!" I heard someone from the end of the hall shout. I instantly smiled at the familiar voice I grew to love. I looked to her, and saw her running cutely to Jisoo unnie, Rosé, and I's direction. She hugged me, and kissed my forehead. She also hugged her sister, and did a hand shake with Jisoo. We talked for a bit, when suddenly our principal announced that classes are suspended. Rosé and Jisoo unnie squealed, as well as the School's President. I shook my head at the dorks infront of me. The other two decided that they're going to go to the Canteen, while my baby and I decided to go to the Library since she loves that place. She's a book worm, that's why besides being the School President, she's also a candidate for the title Valedictorian, and I was a candidate for Salutatorian. Well, you can really say that it's one of our "couple goals."

Y/N loves to read random book that caughts her attention. Right now, she's reading a book about Human Anatomy while I was reading about a book about Botany. I was focus reading, when I suddenly heard Y/N giggle. I looked up to her and just smiled at her cuteness.

"What's so funny, baby?" I asked her quietly. She looked to me and said;

"There's just some random facts about penises." She quietly replied also, her cheeks are so red while giggling. I pulled out my phone and took a quick pic of her and while reading the book, and smiling cutely, trying to lessen her laugh. I instantly set is as my lock screen. When the both of us got bored, we decided to go to the garden. But, Y/N decided to go to the music room to borrow an acoustic guitar. When she was done, we went to the garden and sat on the ground. I shiver when the cold air came contact with me skin, creating some goosebumps. She noticed it and she quickly removed her jacket, giving it to me since I was getting really chilly, leaving her in a white Chanel Shirt. Oh, I have never been this attracted to someone who's wearing a simple shirt. She can pull of every single clothing. She played the song, "Best Part" while looking at me. I feel my heart beat increase at what she's doing. I just admired her angelic and beautiful voice. When she was done, she scooted closer to me. She opened her legs and pat it, indicating me to go near her. When I did, she was quick to pull me closer to her body, she rested her chin on my shoulder and placed her strong, long arms on my waist. This feels like home. She's my home.

"I love you, my princess. I promise to marry you when the right time comes."

"I love you too, baby. And I promise also to be the one who you'll marry."

I love this, I love us; I love her. I'll never let go. I promise that.