✍︎ four

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

"Ah, well, you go straight ahead, turn to you left, and yeah. You'll see the library there." She said, informing the girl who's clearly not new, and just trying to find a way to talk to Y/N. The girl smiled, trying to be cute, and saying "Thank you. I know that I can count on you." Biting her lip in the end of her sentence. Well, Y/N being the most kind, and precious person in the world, smiled back at her, and didn't take that as a flirt. I rolled my eyes, fuck that girl. Trying to steal what's mine. We're now here in the field, having the whole week as no classes, but we need to go here for the attendance. Y/N has been chilling out with her group of friends that is also part of the student council, actually some of them aren't.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's with the eye roll, Unnie?" Lisa said, stuffing her mouth with some fries.

"I-it's nothing Lis. How's class?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Jen, did you forgot that there's no class? Is that eye roll about your not-so-little crush towards Ms. President?" Jisoo unnie asked, pulling out her Chemistry notebook, and a pen.

I sighed, and nodded my head. "I'm just getting jealous, and all that kinda stuff. I-I'm not even like this!" I exclaimed, my emotions taking over me. I placed both of my hands on my face, sighing again.

"Yep, you're not like that Unnie. You're just like that when you really like a person." Lisa shrugged. I sighed. Do I like her that much that she made me act like this?

"Remember when you used to like Kai-"

"Okay, Lis. Stop right there."

"You know, you should try, and talk to her Unnie. She's very nice, and sociable." Rosé said, taking a bite from her sandwich.

"I-I know, but I'm shy. I don't know how to approach her. What if I said something embarrassing infront of her? Gosh." I said, thinking of worst scenarios that can happen infront of the girl I like.

"Calm down unnie! Y/N is a great person, she doesn't bite, I mean unless you want her to..." Lisa said, mumbling the last part but I obviously heard it. Jisoo, and Rosé laughed, causing me to roll my eyes.

"But seriously, just try to approach her. Just have a casual talk with her unnie. You have classes together, and I'm pretty sure you talked to her already." Rosé said, looking at me, and giving me a small smile which I reciprocated.

"I guess I can do that. It wouldn't hurt."

Gosh Y/N! What are you doing to me?!

》》》

It's the end of the day, I was walking down the hallway to go to my locker. I'm going to put my books there since I'm done studying for my Science Test next week. On my way to my locker, Kai the so called "Heart Throb" of this school cat called me making me roll my eyes at him. Wow. Where's your manners?

"Hey there, sexy. Let's go on a date later!" He said, running his hands through his hair, trying his best to be hot.

I didn't bother to look at him, and continued to walk down the hallway, cause I really want to go home, and look at the pictures of my baby. I finally arrived in front of my locker, I inserted the key then opened it, putting my books in, and arranging it properly.

"Aish! Y/N! You're so clumsy! Look at you!" I heard someone shout, I looked to the direction where I heared the noise, and saw Nayeon, holding two cones of ice cream. Well, for Y/N she's just giggling like the cutest baby she is. Her face is a mess, and what I mean is ice cream is everywhere. Gosh, she's so fucking adorable.

"Go to the bathroom, and clean yours- You know what? Here, wipe your face with these wet wipes. Stay here, I'll go throw these cones, we'll just buy new ones later." Nayeon said, rolling her eyes to Y/N while going the opposite direction.