☕︎ 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪?

Jennie: Baby? What if my feelings suddenly faded away? Would you still stay?

Y/N: *hugs Jennie* Of course, princess. I would.

Jennie: Why? *looks at Y/N then cuddles at her*

Y/N: I courted you without you having feelings for me, right? I will wait again until your feelings suddenly appear again. I will do anything to keep you, to keep us. I wouldn't and couldn't afford to lose someone like you, Nini. You're my rare gem, and I will keep you and cherish you until my last breath. Please keep that in mind. I love you. *kisses Jennie's forehead*

Jennie: *tears up* I'm so luck to have you. What did I do to deserve someone like you? I'm just me...

Y/N: *chuckles while caressing Jennie's mandu cheeks* That's the point princess. You're you. You didn't fake yourself. I loved you because you're you. You didn't covered up your flaws, scars, and imperfection, and I totally admire you for that. When I first saw you, I was like, "Damn, she's perfect." And, when I saw your bad side, I was like, "Damn, she's really perfect." My thought about you the first time we met will stay the same. You will be perfect in my eyes, always. No matter what others think.

Jennie: *cries* *hugs Y/N* I-I love you so much baby... I don't wanna lose you...

Y/N: *hugs Jennie while drawing some random pattern on her back* You won't lose me, princess. I'll be here. I love you.