☁︎ 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒆𝒓 2

Quarantine with one, and only Jennie Kim, part two. 💗

home photoshoots

"Move your hair to the side, honey - There! Gorgeous, darling." You exclaimed when Jennie made the perfect pose. You smiled, and clicked your camera, capturing the breathtaking subject in front of you. From her silky, straight black locks that you love to run your fingers through, to her perfectly trimmed eyebrows that has the cute mole under it, to her feline eyes that can definitely drown you when you stare at them for too long, to her button-y nose you love to pinch when you want to annoy her, to her neck that you love to kiss, and mark as your territory, down to her flawless, milky skin; everything is just perfect about her.

"Baby! Stop complimenting me! I can't keep a serious face!" Your girlfriend exclaimed, covering her face with the both of her small, but cute hands. A blush creeping up on her cheeks. You chuckled, turning off your DSLR, and hanging the strap of the camera on your neck. You went infront of her, removing her hands gently away from her face.

"So what if you can't keep a serious face? You're much more beautiful when you show me that gummy smile of yours, love." She whined cutely, and started to become red again. You laughed, hugging the smaller girl. You felt her arms wrap around your waist; your bodies pressed together, swaying side to side gently.

"I love you, baby." You heard her mumble quietly on your chest. It almost passed your ears, but thank the heavens it didn't. You swore that she can hear your heart beat like crazy; since her head was placed on your heart that is aggressively pleading to get out of it's cage.

"I love you too, honey." And with that, she pulled away, kissing you tenderly. Her plump lips making contact with yours making you sigh contently. You placed your hands on her petite waist, caressing it, and softly pulling her closer to your body that you can feel her comforting warmth radiating on your own. She placed her arms on your shoulder, her fingers slightly playing with the baby hair on your nape that made you shiver. You two kissed each other with the same amount of sweetness, and gentleness; like there's no tomorrow. When air became an issue, she pulled away, resting her forehead on yours.

"Let's continue the photoshoot, yeah?" You said, she nodded her head excitedly, and ran off to the place where she was earlier; your guys' queen sized white bed.

"Okay, love. Kindly look to the left." You instructed, which she obeyed. You two took more photos; from stolen, to the professional poses. Every single one was captured by your camera. A lot of compliments we're thrown, a lot of poses we're made, a lot of blinding flashes we're seen. The photos came out better than you imagined. I mean, Jennie Kim is your model, of course it would. You inserted the SD card of your camera in your laptop, transferring the photos to your phone. When it was done, you sent it to your girlfriend, of course, leaving a couple behind that only you want to see; exclusive for your eyes only.

"I'm gonna post this on Instagram, and I'll give you some credits, baby. Thank you for being my girlfriend, and my photographer at the same time."

"Nah, man. I ain't your girlfriend, I'm gonna tell Mr. Yang that you flirt with your photographer. He wouldn't be happy, girl."

"Lee Y/N!"

"That's Ms. Lee to you- Ow! Stop hitting- Ow! I'm sorry! I love you!"

"Much better. I love you too."

---

trying to bake cookies

"Sooo, what am I gonna do next?" She looked over to you, stopping herself from kneading the dough, and giggling. You smiled at the angelic sound; you're never gonna get tired of hearing that.