✍︎ five

JENNIE'S P.O.V

"Aish, pabo! It's not like that Lisa-yah!" Y/N said, annoyed at Lisa. The other maknae just laughed at Y/N.

"That was the instruction in the video Jisoo unnie told me to watch earlier! It said that if there's no bubbles you need to flip it." Lisa explained to Y/N who just stares at her with full boredom.

Y/N just sighed loudly and smacked Lisa on the back of her head, "It's not like that! You just poured the batter on the pan, and you're going to flip it? You need to see bubbles on the batter before flipping it, because the bubbles are the sign that the bottom portion is ready."

I just laughed at the two crackhead infront of me, bickering at one another. Rosé came in the scene and ate the pancakes while joining me to watch the two.

"Yah! Lalisa! Don't argue with someone who's smarter than you!" Rosé said, pointing a banana at Lisa.

I decided to stand up and stop them, "Okay, okay! That's enough you two! Lisa clean this mess and don't mess with my baby." I told Lisa who just pouted at me while Y/N stuck out her tongue, teasing Manoban.

"Thank the heavens you're cute, Y/N. Or else..." Lisa said, smirking. I looked over to her, glaring at her.

"You're doomed." Jisoo unnie and Chaeng said in unison.

"Hey! I'm the only one allowed to compliment her!" I told Lisa. She widened her eyes and ran to her room. Now, it's my turn to smirk.

"Aish, my head hurts because of Lisa. Jisoo unnie you made her dumber!" Y/N said, making all of us burst into laughter.

"I know right." Jisoo Unnie replied, opening a bottle of water and drinking it. After gulping the drink, she closed the lid and went to the place where Y/N and Lisa made a mess.

"Wait- Jisoo unnie I'll go clean that up. Just go and take your rest since I know that you're tired from your practice." Y/N offered sweetly to our Unnie. Jisoo smiled at her and hugged her.

"Thank you, Y/N-ah. We're so lucky to have you. Such a sweet baby." Jisoo said, kissing her forehead which Y/N smiled to. I smiled at the sight infront of me. After some time, Jisoo pulled away from the hugged and Y/N told her to go to her room. She did what the younger girl told her. She went to her bedroom to take the rest she needed.

Y/N started to do what she needs to do. She started to wipe a place where some of the pancake batter dripped. I admired the wonderful person infront of me while she does her work. She felt like that someone was staring at her. She looked up and saw me. She smiled widely, showing her dimples while blushing.

"Stop staring! You're making me shy." She said, wiping the counter top. I just giggled at her and said, "I'm sorry. You're just too adorable. Look! Your dimples are also saying hi! Aish Y/N-ah! You're so cute!" I told the girl, pinching her cheeks. She just blushed and giggled cutely, which made my heart beat go fast.

"Ah, Jennie. Can we talk later?" She said seriously, staring down at me while holding my hips gently. I place both of my arms on her shoulders and replied, "Of course we can, about what actually?"

She sighed. I sensed that she's nervous 'cause she's biting her lips. It's her mannerism when she's anxious, or what I said earlier; nervous.

"I-I'll just tell you later." I nodded. Respecting her. I hugged the taller girl and kissed her cheek.

"Whatever that is, it's going to be alright. Trust me." I pulled away from the and caressed her cheeks. I smiled at her and she did the same.

~time skip~

"Jennie?" The girl of my dreams called out, causing me to look at her.

"Hey baby. Ready to talk?" I said, holding her hand in reassurance. She nodded and walked to our balcony, still holding my hand. When we arrived, she pulled out a seat for me, which I blushed to, and saying a simple 'thank you.' She also sat down beside me, and looked at the beach scenery infront of us.

I admired her side profile: her sharp jawline, her plump and red lips, her rosy cheeks, her perfectly pointed nose, perfectly shaped eyebrows, and her brown eyes. Perfect. She's perfect.

"Remember the first time we met at YG? It was the first day I admired you." She started. I just listened to her, interested on what she's going to say next.

"It was the first day I was so shy to you, and wanted to bury myself 6 feet under ground, 'cause damn. You're Jennie Kim. You're YG's princess."

What does she mean by that?

"When some time passed by, our groups gotten closer. We hung out a lot. But, my shyness wasn't planning on disappearing anytime soon." She giggled. I smiled at the sound.

"You approached me. You talked to me and entertained me everytime I feel so anti-social and awkward. You always drag me to places, so I don't feel that I don't belong with you guys. You're always there to help me show my smile, to let them hear my giggle, or even my laugh. You listened to my boring ass stories, and lame corny pick up lines. You make me feel so... good."

"When we we're on our way home. We we're in the car and you we're peacefully leaning and sleeping on my shoulder while I was listening to music, and looking out of the window. Your head was slipping a little bit, so I put it back on place, and drapped my jacket over you, so you don't feel cold. I looked at your cute face, and let me tell you that was the time I stared at you and realized how much of a beautiful person you are; inside and out. You're everyone's dream girl, Nini." She said, looking at me softly. I stared a her.

Don't give me false hope, Y/N... Please, don't.

"And I'm one of everyone, Nini. You're my dream girl." She admitted, finally facing me and holding both of my hands, and caressing them.

"Y-Y/N... What are you t-trying to say?" I said, my heart beating uncontrollably.

She sighed and stared at me, "Jennie, I like you. No, screw that. I love you."

I swear, my world stopped. My heart skipped a beat, and I feel the blood rushing through my veins.

"Y/N-"

I was cutted off when she said, "I know you don't feel the same. I-it's okay though, don't worry. We can st-"

I can't take any of her non sense, so I shut her up by kissing her. Her posture stiffened, but relaxed after some time. She kissed me back. I smiled and pulled away, putting my forehead against hers. I feel like I was on clound-nine. Everything feels so surreal.

"I love you too. You didn't know how much I waited for you to say those words, Y/N." I admitted, looking deeply in her eyes. She smiled cutely.

"I hope we can work things out. I'll wait for the time to claim you mine, Nini. I love you." She said, kissing me. I kissed back.

"And I love you more. Can't wait for the day to be yours."

Waiting is really worth it. Especially when it's you, Y/N. I won't let go. I promise.