✍︎ one

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

There she is, the love of my life. Talking and laughing with our friends. The way her lips curved into a smile, and her dimples popped out of her cheeks; perfect. I smiled at the view. I'm not going to get tired of looking at that. I'll do my best to keep that beautiful smile on her face. We're at a party here at YG. She was with Rosé, Lisa, YG artists, and other entertainment artists. I told Lisa, and Rosé to take care of Y/N, especially when there's a lot of guys and girls surrounding her, which the both agreed to. Y/N, and I met here, right at this place. She was the most famous artist here beside our group. She was known as the most perfect girl. Which she really is. She has looks, she's kind, she's gorgeous, she's talented- She's just fucking perfect. I'm currently with Jisoo unnie, drinking some expensive ass wine and chilling on one of the bars here while occasionally glancing at my girl.

"You really love her, don't you?"Jisoo asked me with a small smile, taking a sip of her wine. I smiled back, blushing. "I really do, unnie. She's the only person I love like this, and she will be the only one."

She smiled widely at me, "Keep her Jen. She's a catch. Do the things you need to do to make that wonderful person stay."

I nodded. I turned to her and replied, "I will unnie. I love her too much to let her go." I said smiling lovingly, looking over to where Y/N is seated, who is probably telling them a story based on how she does some hand gestures. I walked over to them, still holding my wine glass. Taking a sip from my wine, gulping down the liquid, making me sigh from the sensation that passed my throat.

"I told him that, if he will not stop bothering me, I will kick his teeth down his throat that he will be shitting them for weeks." Y/N stated, shrugging her shoulders, causing our friends to laugh loudly.

"Hi everyone!" I greeted them with a smile. They all greeted me back, including my gorgeous girlfriend. Rosé moved to give me a space to sit on, I went there, and sat beside Y/N. I kissed her cheek, and she smiled, showing her dimples.

Ugh, fuck she's so cute.

"Hi, love." She greeted me, kissing my forehead, and caressing my cheek.

"Gosh! You two are so fucking cute!" Jungkook said, smiling at us.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon." My girlfriend said, showing off her smile and killer dimples to Jungkook.

The boy smirked and said, "No problem, beautiful. Anytime."

I glared at Jungkook. He looked at me,
and saw me raising my left eyebrow at him. His eyes widened.

"Holy fuck, I was just kidding, noona! Please don't kill me your highness." He joked, bowing down at my foot. Everybody laughed, including me. I know Jungkook likes Taehyung, but he's just an ass who doesn't want to admit it.

"Stay away from my girl, Jungkook. Or else." I told him, trying to fight back a grin. Jungkook, and I are great friends. The girls, Y/N, and I met him and BTS, his bandmates, when my girl collaborated with them.

"I was just kidding! You might send someone right now to throw me to North Korea. Please don't, noona." The bunny teeth boy whined. Well, again all of us laughed at him. I looked over to where Y/N was. I saw her watching Rosé play Mario Kart. She was biting her lip while giggling.

"Oh no! Someone is about to beat Ms. Chaeyoung." She teased Rosé, which caused the other girl to groan.

"They're not going to beat me in this one, Ms. Lee" Rosé said confidently, smirking gently. I pulled out my phone to record whatever my girl is doing, I mean, why not? She's being the most adorable person in the planet. Lisa was beside Y/N. And boy, the two we're teasing poor Rosie.