☕︎ 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙨

Jennie: Y-Y/N! P-please don't go! *cries*

Y/N: *smiles sadly, trying to stop her tears from falling* Don't beg me to stay if you're just going to hurt me again. I've given you a lot of time to sort out your f-feelings for me, and I al-already know the answer even though you don't tell me directly

Jennie: P-please don't leave me! I s-still love you!

Y/N: Someday, you'll find that person who will love you just the way you are. Who will make you smile, who will take care of you, who will look at you like you're the most precious thing in the world, who will grow old with you and love you 'till their last breath...

Jennie: Yo-you never talked like that! You're that person! You're talking about yourself!

Y/N: S-sadly, It's not me. Because it's him. Remember, Jennie that you're the most amazing girl I've loved. You're the one who made me smile so much my cheek hurts. You're the one who made me laugh even when there's tears in my eyes. You're the one who believed in me when I can't even believe in myself... You're the one who loved me so much, it over flowed. But sadly a-all of it came to an end. If you need me, I'm only one call away. If he hurts you, my arms are open. It will always be your home. Take care... *whispers* I love you. *smiles one last time*

Y/N: There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, or whoever you are with, you will always be in my heart. *kisses Jennie's forehead* *turns around to leave.*