Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans

Start from the beginning

KimHee looked at him surprised " Well that's what we call a plan " KimHee said and give him a thumbs up " Good, I have a plan then " Namjoon said and explained them the plan " Great, but we have to be careful about our son's, That woman is crazy....she tried to kill Taehyung two time and Jungkook one " KimHee nodded.

" okay, for now....we have to go to the hospital, take food for Jungkook " Chang wan stood up " Okay I will bring Soo Hyun, because it's quite late And Soo Hyun was home today so he can stay with Taehyung...I will bring Jungkook home " Change wan said, KimHee and Namjoon nodded at him.

Taehyung's Pov

I was staring at my Jungkookie, who was fast asleep on the couch, while book opened on his chest " Kookie " I called him, he jolt up " Hyung do you need something?" He asked in sleepy tone, while rubbing his eyes ..I moved a little on the bed and made some space for him " Come here " He stood up and laid beside me...I cover him with sheets and hugged him.

His hugged me back and rested his head on my chest...I caresses his hairs, soon he fall asleep...I leaned a little and kissed him on his head, he must be tired...he looks so cute.

( Like this but on Taehyung's chest )

I really thought I will die, But I was happy at the same time that I saved my baby kookie, He already went through a lot...And somewhere I was also the reason he got hurted...But he saved me, soon I also fall asleep looking at my fullfy bunny.

Next day....

I opened my eyes but didn't saw Bun in the room, but Soo Hyun Hyung passed out on the couch...I looked at the clock hanging on the wall " 9:05 am " I mumbled under my breath...I slowly sat on the bed, where did he go....I saw Soo Hyun Hyung slowly waking up...I smiled at him slightly, I remember how worried and angry he was when I said Jungkookie to take care of his self.

" you're wake...Need something  ?" I shook my head " Where is Bun?" I asked him smiling sightly " Went home with Chang wan uncle three hours ago " I nodded my head " actually Uncle grabbed him, he wasn't going " I chuckled " Tae, I will go to cafeteria to grab coffee, want something " I again shook my head " nothing Hyung, you go " .

Time Skip....

No one's POV

In the evening Soo Hyun went home, because Jungkook was coming, Taehyung heard a knock on the door " Come on " he softly said...he sighed when he saw Sarah enetred into the room " Hello Taehyung " He sighed " Please- " Sarah stopped him " Get well soon, I am just here to talk to you " She said to him " Talk about what?" He asked her in bored tone.