Ch.28 Junior High (pt.2)

(⚠️TW elements of self harm and depression in certain chapters⚠️)(y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name (N/n)= nickname Bold and underlined = authors note'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'"Quotation marks is external dialogue"I do not o...

(y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(N/n)= nickname
Bold and underlined = authors note
'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'
"Quotation marks is external dialogue"
I do not own ouran high school host club or any of the characters in it

⚠️ elements of assault in this chapter. They're marked if you wish to skip them⚠️

You spent a lot of time trying to hype Aiko up to Kaido and you thought it was working well.
Until one day he asked to see you behind the school. You agreed thinking you would be walking home together like always. But Aiko wasn't there....

He sat you down and nervously told you that he's liked you for the longest time. "You're just really cute and funny and we've been friends for a while now but I want to be more than friends- if that's okay with you!"

Your face went pale and your stomach dropped. This shouldn't be happening to you. 'What the hell is he doing? I'm not Aiko'

"But- what about Aiko?!" You exclaimed
"What about her?"
"You- you like her?!"
He shook his head no then handed you a letter and ran off yelling "think about it!!"

You didn't open it. Not for acouple days.
Until you were hanging out with Aiko and she was sorting through your drawers to find a shirt she likes like usual and you forgot that's where you stuffed the letter.
"Wait!" You tried to stop her but she already had it in her hand.
You didn't want her to find out like this, she would be so hurt.

"Ooohhh what's this?" She waved the envelope with hearts on the top in front of your face before tearing it open.
"Hey wait! That's not mine! Wait, it's nothing important some kid gave it to me! I'm not gonna do anything I don't even like this kid!"

She had skimmed the entire thing with a smile on her face till she got to the bottom and saw who it was from and dropped the letter. And your heart stopped. You were terrified, you didn't want her to leave you. You didn't want her to be mad at you.

"What is this?" She asked in a surprisingly calm voice
You explained to her as best as you could that he confessed to you but you didn't like him and that you weren't gonna pursue him or anything and that you were so sorry.

She stayed surprisingly calm and stone face while you talked. She only nodded her head.
After that she said she had to be somewhere and gathered her things and left.

You thought it was weird that she didn't get upset at you but you were relieved either way. Up until you noticed the letter was gone.
You assumed she was just gonna confront Kaido about it or maybe give it another read. That it until the following weeks when she made your life a living hell.

You got to school the next day and went to meet your friends like always but they all gave you sideways looks and told you they were busy. The only person who didn't was Aiko.
"Hey Aiko why are they acting so weird?" You asked still hurt by them declining your offer.
"Man I have no idea, they're just assholes." She laughed