Ch.3 not a dude

(⚠️TW elements of self harm and depression in certain chapters⚠️)(y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name (N/n)= nickname Bold and underlined = authors note'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'"Quotation marks is external dialogue"I do not o...

(y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(N/n)= nickname
Bold and underlined = authors note
'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'
"Quotation marks is external dialogue"
I do not own ouran high school host club or any of the characters in it

You came back to the host club the next day to sit with Haruhi, and the next and the next. Each day you pretended to be a boy and sit with Haruhi. And every day you got to catch a glance of glasses guy. When he was with customers he looked so charming and happy. But then when he sat by his lonesome he had a cold expression and an even colder disposition towards the president.

Speaking of the president, your newest favorite hobby was teasing him. Over the past few days he has made it very apparent that he likes Haruhi. Whether he himself knows it or not everyone else did.

On the third day of your visit you came into the music room, ready to hangout with Haruhi. When Tamaki stops you at the door, backed by the twins. He pointed dramatically at you, "what are your intentions with my Haruhi?!" "Yeah! What are they!" The twins chirped.

You raised an eyebrow, "your Haruhi? Why and how is she yours?" You responded.
"Becuase I am her father! And no loving father would let her go out with a scoundrel like you!" He said with full confidence.
You start laughing, "look dude, you're not her dad." Tamaki shrank back a little bit, "biologically or otherwise. So you can't speak for her. She isn't an object to claim." You push past them to where Haruhi sat waiting for you. Tamaki watched as she excitedly greeted you with a hug.

This was the nail in the coffin. He dramatically fell backwards for the twins to catch him. "Boss! What just happened?" One of them said. "I think he's going into shock!" The other exclaimed.

Glasses guy proceeded to walk over to where Tamaki lay sulking, "well she's not wrong." He clicks his pen still writing in his notebook. "How could you say that mommy!" Sitting up, Tamaki exclaimed dramatically.

Meanwhile you and Haruhi were having a delightful conversation about your classes.

Kyoya looked up from his book and stared over at (y/n). "She has a point, she may have you beat." He said calmly. And sat back down in his chair. He kept inspecting you from a far. He knew something the others didn't.

Back to where you and Haruhi sat Tamaki made a second attempt and shutting everything down. "You are slowing business! Look how many costumers want to sit with Haruhi right now! I will have to ask you to leave." He gestured to all the girls in the room. "Senpai...." Haruhi began.
But you interrupt her, "Oh contrar, suho. I think your customers are just fine with it. Enjoying it in fact." You point to the crowds of girls eagerly watching on thinking this was an in real life BL scene happening right before their eyes.

"Yeah, I actually think this is drawing in more customers." Haruhi said calmly to the raging Tamaki.
Nor coherent words came out of his mouth, his authority was being challenged and he didn't like that. But you and Haruhi were right.

You lean over to Haruhi and whisper in her ear, "can I do something really quick? Please don't get mad! It's just to tease Tamaki." She thought about it for a second then nodded.
You smiled devilishly up at Tamaki from your seat on the couch. You swiftly moved over so you were right next to Haruhi, put your arm around her shoulders and pressed a long kiss to the side of her cheek. And then eyed Tamaki and smirked.

The room went silent, everyone saw and didn't dare move or say a thing. The hosts and the guests sat deathly still. Tamaki went ghost white. With his jaw on the floor.
Haruhi finally looked at you, "heeeey, you didn't say you were gonna do that" and shrugged your arm off her shoulder. You laughed leaning back on the couch, "sorry you're  just too cute not to tease" you said in your most charming voice. That's when everyone everywhere lost their shit.

The girls went crazy crowding the couch and the twins had to be held back by mori. The only person unmoved in his seat was glasses guy. 'Why didn't he react?' You pondered. He just sat and watched. You caught him staring right at you. Neither of you broke eye contact even while chaos surrounded you.

It took Tamaki a second to snap out of it and when he did he was a ball of pure rage. He pulled you off the couch with both hands on your collar screaming in your face shaking you back and forth "NO ONE CAN DO THAT TO MY HARUHI! APOLOGIZE!APOLOGIZE NOW! LOOK HOW UPSET SHE IS! OH YOULL PAY FOR ALL THIS!" You held his arms as to try and looosen his grip. Laughing as he shook you.

"Sorry man, I didn't know you felt so strongly about Haruhi." It took one slight whack on the head from glasses guy to get Tamaki to drop you.
"I am so sorry sir for our kings behavior. But you have cause quite a bit of trouble today. So I will politely ask you to leave." He said I'm his most charming tone. You could see straight through a nice voice like that.

Haruhi tried to protest, "but (n/n) is my friend and didn't do anything wrong!"

"Nah it's fine, gotta go home anyway". you reached down and ruffled Haruhis hair just to get one more reaction out of Tamaki.
You stood adjusting your collar and kyoya walked with you to the door.

"So, don't tell me you have a crush on Haruhi too?" You smirked up at him. He looked down a little, "hmmmm, why would you say such a thing."
You chuckled, "because you and that king seem to be two peas of a pod and I wouldn't be surprised if both of you had a thing for Haruhi."  You had arrived at the door.

"And besides," you grabbed his collar so he was forced to bend down to your height "we both know she's not a dude." You laugh and let go of his shirt.  He looks a little bewildered for a moment then straightens back up.

He stops you before you can walk out the door and bends down to whisper in your ear, "well then again. I know your not a dude either."
You couldn't help but stand there gaping at him, he no longer was sporting that innocent smile. More of a devilish one. You started laughing hysterically. And he looked at you surprised. "What did I say something funny?"

"Ahahahhaa- ahh.... no, no it's just that" you said between laughs, "I thought all of you were idiots but apparently not." You wiped tears from the corners of your eyes.

You were able to stop laughing and straighten up a bit, "well, since you know I might as well tell you to keep it a secret. I'm having too much fun messing with tamaki. And I get to spend everyday with my best friend while being the center of attention. It's great. So let's keep this a little secret." You put your hands together as to pray to him.

"And how much is that secret worth to you?" He said slyly. 'Literally nothing at all. But why does this guy wanna know'
you didn't like how manipulative he was trying to be. "Well, how much is Haruhis secret worth to you guys? Because she doesn't care if everyone knew one way or another. And the king would lose his marbles if she had to stop being a host and you wouldn't want that." You said just as calmly.

If there was one thing you liked it was debating. You were quite good at it.

He finally smiled, a real smile. "Touché. I'll keep your secret and you keep mine.... for now.". You smiled back. And as he walked away he said, "oh and by the way, you have to start paying for those snacks you've been eating."

And before slipping out t you said, "sorry, no can do glasses man!" And closed the doors.

He turned and smirked, 'glasses man? well she's a different one' he laughed to himself.