Ch.2 The commoner

(⚠️TW elements of self harm and depression in certain chapters⚠️)(y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name (N/n)= nickname Bold and underlined = authors note'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'"Quotation marks is external dialogue"I do not o...

(y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(N/n)= nickname
Bold and underlined = authors note
'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'
"Quotation marks is external dialogue"
I do not own ouran high school host club or any of the characters in it

Readers POV:
The double doors swooshed open and the sound of chatter that filled the room spilled out. It was just and old music room but it was filled with furniture like couches and tea tables. And sitting in the furniture were tons of girls. All dressed in their school uniforms, floor length yellow dresses that poofed out.

You looked around walking in through the entrance, it just looked like the girls were having tea. Nothing looks out of the ordinary.
You turned around to Haruhi who was still coming through the entrance, "hey Haruhi, I don't see anything weird with this place. I don't get-" when all the sudden a tall blur sped past you with a whoosh. And you watched as the tall form proceeded to pick up Haruhi and squeeze her as tight as he could. "Haruhiiiii!!" He squealed. "Daddy missed you!"

'I'm sorry but did he just say daddy?'

You were still watching the display that was.... whatever that was when you feel the two pairs of arms that rested on both your shoulders. When you finally did you looked up in confusion there were Two red headed twins, both who were in your class. You'd never talked to them before but you've see them around. "What the fuuuuu...." you said under your breath still confused as to what was happening.

"Hey boss!" They say in unison. "Who's this?"

He drops Haruhi on the spot and looks over. "Oh dear, looks like I've neglected a new customer. I'm so sorry." He then pulled a rose out,Which you questioned as to where he kept it, and tilted it forward. His blond hair swooshed in front of his face outlining his jawline and beautiful blue eyes. 'Man, pretty people are so.....' your thoughts trailed off.

"Welcome to the host club" he said in a charming voice. The blonde proceeded to look you up and down, then inched closer.
"Hmmm, we haven't had a boy in the host club since our dear Haruhi."
You stare back at him, 'is this guy an actual idiot?'
Before Haruhi could interrupt the twins stepped in front of you and also surveyed you, "we don't refuse anyone, so he's welcome here none the less." You just stood there bewildered. 'So they're all idiots' you laughed to yourself.

Haruhi walked over determined to explain, but you grabbed her shoulder and whispered in her ear. "Hey, play along with it, I wanna see how far I can take this" you snickered.
She rolled her eyes but then nodded her head.

Three more figures stalked over, one tall and scary but with a small boy on his shoulders. You thought back to Haruhis advice, 'okay, let's just roll with it'. The third guy was tall with black hair and glasses. He kept his eyes trained on the black notebook in his hand. He was handsome. I mean they all were but he was just really good looking.....

'Whatever, that's not what I'm here for.' You shook those thoughts out of your head
"Hi I'm! (N/n)"
This is your nickname which is a shortened version of your name or your middle name that is gender neutral. Something like max or Alex or jo. So it sounds both masculine and feminine either way.

"Well (n/n), ever been to a host club before?" He inched even closer to your face really laying the charming act on thick.
You took a step back but you only ended up running into the twins. "Well welcome commoner, to our world of beauty!"

'Wtf commoner? Bitch I am no such thing.' You shook your head
"Well,thanks...." you smiled
"Tamaki, tamaki suho. The prince of this host club." He flashed a grin at you
"So, what kind of guys do you like?" He gestured at the group of boys behind you.
You bite your lip to stop yourself from laughing, 'he thinks I'm gay bwahahahaha'
"The strong stoic type? The boy Lolita? The mischievous type" he pointed at each of the boys. "Or the smart cool type?" He pointed at glasses guy. You locked eye contact with him and he smirked. You felt your insides go a little fuzzy.
You weren't paying attention to when all the sudden tamaki grabbed you by the waist and spun you around to face him, "or maybe... the princely type." His face was way too close for comfort.
'So this is a literal host club, huh.' You thought to yourself.

You carefully peeled his hands off your waist then looked over his shoulder to where Haruhi was standing. "What about him?" You pointed to Haruhi. Tamaki chuckled nervously, "I mean, Haruhi is also a host but-"
"Perfect, then I'll go with Haruhi. I've been meaning to spend time with him anyway." You stride over to her and interlock hands and lead her over to an empty tea table.
You turn back to see the "princes" shocked face. You get far enough away to sit down, let go of her hand then burst out laughing.

"Hey, what was that about?" She asked straightening out her uniform.
"Oh my god did you see them?!" You bent over laughing "they think I'm a dude! And that I like dudes!" You laughed even harder. Haruhi cracked a smile and also started laughing, "yeah they can be kinda stupid sometimes." You both laughed until tears formed in the corners of your eyes.

"So did that happen to you with your short hair?" You ask. "Yeah it did, but they figured it out after acouple of mishaps." She smiles fondly. " yeah but my hair is a little longer than yours." You pull at acouple loose strands.
Your hair came down on the sides to about you ears. It was a middle part and you had an undercut, which you though looked pretty good.
"Well I wanna keep up this charade, it's sooo funny." You say in between bites of your little sandwiches.
"Why though? Isn't it too much of a pain?" She questions
"Hell no, and it'll be even funnier when I tell them I'm a girl. And besides, I told you my clubs ended." You took photography for the first half of the year as an extra curricular,and elective because you use to do it in middle school.

"And I get to spend time with my best friend" you flashed her a grin. "Yeah whatever." She said playfully.

The two of you continued to eat until your time with Haruhi was up. You waved goodby to her and made your way home. 'This might turn out to be an interesting school year' you muse to yourself as you walk out the gates of the grand school.

Anyway, hope y'all liked the second chapter. I'm gonna try and be consistent with posting and stuff but I got school so we'll see how it goes. Thanks again!