Ch.5 A day out

(⚠️TW elements of self harm and depression in certain chapters⚠️)(y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name (N/n)= nickname Bold and underlined = authors note'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'"Quotation marks is external dialogue"I do not o...

(y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(N/n)= nickname
Bold and underlined = authors note
'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'
"Quotation marks is external dialogue"
I do not own ouran high school host club or any of the characters in its

It was finally the weekend, and today was girls hangout you had planned with  Haruhi. No studying, no classes, no Host club. You only lived like a 15 minute train ride away from her.
So you got there quickly

You were walking down the street when crowds of people were outside Haruhi's house.

'What could have happened? An accident?! Oh no, I hope Haruhi is okay!' You rush over to the crowd only to see that they are surrounding .
A big, black, fancy limousine.

'Who in the hell?..... who in this neighborhood' then you understood. No one in this neighborhood had a car like that. Just some spoiled rich kids you may know.

You stormed up the stairs and knocked on Haruhi's door. You lost your patience within fifteen seconds and yelled, "Haruhi, it's me I'm coming in!" And open the door. Sure enough the first thing you see at the entrance are a pair of gucci slides that you knew for a fact did not belong to Ranka.

Ranka, is Haruhi's dad In case anyone forgot.

You walked into the kitchen and turned to see the entire host club crouching in Haruhi's living room. You must have had a real disgusted look on your face because Haruhi immediately asked if your face was "cramped or something" when she saw you.

"What the heck is this?!" You exclaim
"We were supposed to hangout on Saturday" you whine.

"Yeah! Well she's with us!" One of the twins yelled while  shaking his fist at you.
"Shut it knock off weasly twin." You clapped back then turned  to Haruhi.
"Today was our day...." you fidgeted nervously with your hands. 'I'm already being replaced....' was the sinking feeling you couldn't get out of your head.

She took your hands in hers and held them tight, "I know I'm sorry, they just showed up." She rolled her eyes in their direction. "And trust me, if I could get rid of them I would, but they won't go so let's just stick it out." She grinned at you. Your nerves settled and you felt better.

"Haruhiiii, you make it seem like you don't wanna hangout with us!" Tamaki complained from the seating area.
"Well in all truth Senpai, I made plans with (n/n) before you guys first."

He dramatically gasped then turned his back on us and sulked in the corner.

You sighed, 'looks like there's no getting rid of these guys.'
You took a seat on the mats across from all the boys. "Sooo.... I don't know any of your names and two of you have the same face so your gonna have to remind me." You announced to the group.

The blonde boy who looked like a literal child tugged on your sleeve and told you his name is honey-senpai.
'SENPAI?! You mean this little kid is older than me?' You tried to contain your laughter. The tall silent one was mori, he didn't have a lot to say but he waved at you. So that's cool.

The next ones were the twins, "I'm Karou!" The one on the right said in a chipper tone. The one on the left glared at you, "I'm Hikaru." He mumbled. 'I swear to god if he gives me the same attitude the entire day his name is gonna stay 'weasly knock off number 2''.

It came back to kyoya, "Im-"
you cut him offf before he could tell you his name. "And your glasses boy" you chortle.

He narrows his eyes at you, "why must you insist on the name?" He demanded to know.

"I just think it suits you better, but if you want I could always trade it in for something like 'daddy's money'" you laugh. Haruhi takes a seat next to you, "hey, (n/n) don't make fun of senpai like that-"

Kyoya interrupted her, "Haruhi, it's fine. No commoner could ever hurt my feelings." He smiled evilly at you pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. You sputtered with anger, but no words came out.
Kyoya kept staring at you, watching you squirm , with the slightest most evil smile on his face.

No one said anything after a while  so Haruhi stood up and said, "why don't we all go into town and go shopping at the mall!"

Tamaki perked up at the idea of going to a 'commoners shopping center' and all the sudden was cured of his depression. "That's right men! Let's go to the commoners market! This could be a learning experience!" He pointed to the door and dramatically got up and the rest of the group followed suit.

You and Kyoya were the last ones out and he stopped right before the door. He looked down his nose at you, as you sat to put your shoes on. "What?" You asked looking up at him.

"Are you sure you want to keep testing me?" He inquired. The question sounded more like a threat than anything else.

You stood up to face him, 'of course I do. It's too much fun teasing him.' You thought to yourself.

"Of course your just so easy to mess with" you laughed smirking playfully.
'This'll definetly throw him off' you laughed to yourself thinking you would be triumphant.

He leaned closer to you and your heartbeat sped up, "or is it like what you said to Haruhi, am I just 'too cute not to tease'?" He leaned closer forcing you to take a step back. You panicked a little trying to piece together your scattered mind, and stop the butterfly's in your stomach.

"I- well ummm.... I just..." you mumbled.
He waited for your response .

You hope he couldn't hear your heart beat from where he stood. It was fluttering like crazy. He smirked when he saw your uncomfortable position. 'Oh he's not the one in control here!' You huffed to yourself.

You reach up and push his face back by the bridge of his glasses, "you wish 'daddy's money'" you said as confidently as you could and strutted out of there. You weren't about to let nerdy-mcglasses-pants fluster you. Not in a million years. 

You met everyone outside in the street, and Hikaru complained you were taking too long so Haruhi gave him a swift hit to the back of the head and he shut up. Kyoya stalked out of the house still gripping his notebook. He eyed you as he walked by. Something told you that Kyoya wasn't about to let any of that go. To you, he already seemed like the type of guy to poke and prod just to get an interesting outcome.

You weren't gonna let him turn you into one of his little test runs or experiments. Nu uh.

Hey guys! So I try to keep my chapters at a maximum of 1000 words. So tell me if that's too much or too little. I know this was a bit much for not a lot going on I just get caught up in the details. I'm working to make it better✌️ and thanks for reading💗💓