Ch.19 sick day

(⚠️TW elements of self harm and depression in certain chapters⚠️)(y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name (N/n)= nickname Bold and underlined = authors note'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'"Quotation marks is external dialogue"I do not o...

(y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(N/n)= nickname
Bold and underlined = authors note
'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'
"Quotation marks is external dialogue"
I do not own ouran high school host club or any of the characters in it

You showed up the next day ready for the host club and the theme day which was Mardi Gras.
During your study hall you went over to the library and traveled all the way to the back waiting to see Kyoya. But no one was there. You thought maybe he was just late but several minutes later he still didn't show up.
You wondered out to the main part of the library and he wasn't anywhere among the sea of students.

So you pulled out your phone and texted him

Glasses boy:
I'm busy.
                                                                            (Y/n)
                                                         😢😭😤😖🤥

                                    Today:
                                                                            (Y/n)
                                                 Hey, where are you?

There was no response. 'Geez, I guess he has better things to do.' You thought taking a seat in the main part of the library.

After school you went to the host club and no one knew where he was. Everyone was a little worried becaus Kyoya doesn't just disappear. They all had texted and called him but no one got a response from him.

'Maybe he's just busy or something' you reasoned.

The next day he wasn't at school again and you were even more worried. It wasn't till your fourth period class that you got a text from him that said:

Glasses boy:
I'm not feeling well. Don't tell anybody.

                                                                            (Y/n)
                                                  Why the heck not?!
Glasses boy:
Because they'll make a big deal out of nothing. Trust me. Just don't.

And that's the shadow king for you. Not even telling his friends when he isn't feeling good.

You got his home address from Tamaki and decided you would take the train up to his house after school.

"Hol-y shit." Was all you could say when standing in front of Kyoyas house. It was huge. It was bigger than huge it was enormous.

The style was modern so it looked like giant blocks stacked up on each other. There were giant windows on each floor. The drive way was enormous and it took you years to walk down and even longer to let the security guys to let you in.
You knocked on the door and the first person to open it was a cleaning lady. She looked really nice. They asked you why you were here and you told them it was for Kyoya.

They almost didn't let you in until Kyoyas sister saw you, "are you one of Kyoyas friends?" She asked
"Yeah, I am. I just wanted to check in on him-"

She squealed with happiness, "I'm so glad Kyoya has friends!" She pulled you into the house.

The inside was even bigger than the outside. She lead you through the giant halls and past enormous rooms chatting the entire time. " he never invites anyone over. He always says how their..."

You nodded politely as she lead you up a giant staircase and through a white hallway with marble floors.

You finally arrived at a door and she opened it for you, "he might be sleeping but just go on in"

You hesitantly walked in and closed the door. You looked around. The room was giant. I mean you assumed they had big rooms but that was excessive.

The room was just as modern as the house with white couches and giant windows. His bed was on the second floor of the room. You walked up the big glass staircase and there was a big king bed in the center of the floor.

You looked around and there were no posters, or pictures on the walls, he had one bedside table. On the ground were mounds of tissue, empty plates and cups and an empty medicine bottle on the bedside table.

You pulled up the chair from his desk and took a seat next to the bed. You looked over his bed and there he was. Covers pulled up to his chest sleeping. He looked so peaceful, it was so hard not to watch him. You didn't wanna be creepy but it wasn't often you go to see him like this.

After a little while he grunted then rolled over. His eyes fluttered open. He saw you then sat up  slowly, revealing that he wasn't wearing a shirt. You looked away a little, blushing.
"Who let you in here?" He asked rubbing his eyes sounding very stuffy.

"Your sister" you said softly. He sighed, "of course she did. She always does this. I don't need anyone to take care of me" he said harshly.
You raised an eyebrow, "ummm, fine I can leave" you got up to walk away when he grabbed your wrist.

"Wait." He paused still holding on. "I didn't mean that..." he let go and rubbed his temples.

You sat back down, "that's what I thought. I brought you this." You pulled out a canister of home made chicken noodle soup. "I have a personal chef-" he began. But the look on your face told him to eat it so he did.

After he finished all of it you pulled a folder out of your bag, "and now what your really excited for" and plopped his homework on his lap.

He looked at it hesitantly. "I went around asking your friends for extra copy's" you explained.

He hummed a thankyou.  Then took another sip of his cold medicine and then layed back down facing the ceiling. You took a look at the medicine bottle and how much he should take.

"Kyoya, you just took way too much-"

he rolled over, "it's fine." He grumbled.

You reached out and ran your hands through his hair, "I'm sorry about yesterday.... no more going out in the rain" you said softly.

He nodded his head closing his eyes.
"I'm going to let you get some rest." You stood to go again but he held onto your hand.
You looked back expecting him to ask you a question.

Instead you felt a hard pull as he pulled you toward him.

You let out a sharp, "AHH"
He had pulled you under the covers and was spooning you from behind. "Kyoya what are you?- you need to go to bed and what if-"

His head barried between your shoulder and neck he shushed you. He continued nuzzling his face into you making you grow hotter and hotter.
Everything was warm and your heart was beating out of your chest.
You couldn't relax. Your body stiffened as he wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"I'm tired, can we stay like this?" He asked. This was the first time he had ever asked you for anything. It made you feel even fuzzier inside. "Of course" you whispered.

It took you forever to relax and by then Kyoya was asleep. He never let go of you, pressing himself into your back. You felt his slow breathing. His chest rising and falling against you rhythmically lulled you to sleep.