Ch.6 shopping

(⚠️TW elements of self harm and depression in certain chapters⚠️)(y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name (N/n)= nickname Bold and underlined = authors note'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'"Quotation marks is external dialogue"I do not o...

(y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(N/n)= nickname
Bold and underlined = authors note
'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'
"Quotation marks is external dialogue"
I do not own ouran high school host club or any of the characters in it

You could hear complaints out of two certain red heads the entire way to the train. They had wanted to take the limousine but Haruhi wouldn't let them because, "it would attract too much attention"

In all honesty you didn't mind it, you thought it would be fun to ride in a expensive  car. But whatever you did was fine as long as Haruhi was around.

You forgot that everyone but Haruhi and Kyoya thought you were a dude, but you were promptly reminded when Tamaki lectured you the entire way there about how he would "not let and irresponsible punk like you ever date my Haruhi".

He was the entertainment all the way to the train stop.
On the train you say next to Haruhi and across from Kyoya and honey senpai.
Seats were picked in order by a game of Rock Paper Scissors. You looked across the aisle to see an absolutely furious tamaki and hitatchin twins.

You made it to the mall pretty quickly.The mall was huge. Three floors with a glass ceiling and a courtyard. You hadn't been in a while but it was just as busy as you remember. And before you knew it everyone split in different directions. Tamaki and the twins went to the pet store, mori and Honey Senpai went to the chocolate factory that was there, kyoya went to the travel guides and Haruhi went to the small market they had there. You went with Haruhi to go shop around for food. after all, the reason your even there is to hangout with her.

"Oh hey, you don't need to go with me. Shoppings kinda boring." She said
"Nah, it'll be fine." You smiled back at her. The two of you walked around the grocery store picking up food she needed for her house, talking about the sales in the mall, and where the best places to get cheap clothes were. After a while your conversation carried on about school and how hard their classes were. Haruhi was an honor student so she took some higher level classes then you. But you were both in the same English and govt. class. You were good at English. Not so much geometry.

Still walking around the shop you started talking about the Host club. "So they still think your a guy? Huh?" Asked Haruhi while looking at the cereal. "Ahaha, yeah.....Oh, well except Kyoya-" you remembered.
She looked up at you, "really? How did he figure it out?" She inquired
"I don't know." You confessed. "He just told me he knew and that he'd keep my secret."
"Really? What'd you have to pay him?" She asked laughing a little.
"Oh nothing" you opted out of telling Haruhi about the mutual blackmailing between the two of you.

"Well, then he must really like you to have not made you owe him." She laughed
"I wouldn't say that-" you thought back to the conversations you've had. "He even let you tease him, he'd of cracked down on anyone for doing that." She said while walking to the next shelf of canned food.