Ch.26 The day after

(⚠️TW elements of self harm and depression in certain chapters⚠️)(y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name (N/n)= nickname Bold and underlined = authors note'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'"Quotation marks is external dialogue"I do not o...

(y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(N/n)= nickname
Bold and underlined = authors note
'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'
"Quotation marks is external dialogue"
I do not own ouran high school host club or any of the characters in it

You slept hard that night. Crying yourself to sleep is really effective when it comes to sleeping soundly.

You woke up all puffy eyed the next morning, and thankfully it was a Sunday because you didn't think you could go to school in this state.

Sleep had washed away most of your feelings of guilt and crappyness from the last night but not all of it. You still felt kinda sad and guilty. So you tried to distract yourself by watching some of your favorite YouTubers. But your nerves wouldn't completely settle.

All you could think about was crying last night and your mom, and Kyoyas party. How his parents looked so mad with you and practically tried to get ride of you, and how he was so mad and.....

'And kyoya-'
You touched your lips
That's when you remembered, you had had your first kiss with kyoya last night-
"Holy shit!" you said out loud and then quickly covered your mouth rendering your sister was in the other room.

"Holy shit...." you whispered under your breath again.
You had to remind yourself it was real.

You had gotten so caught up in your mom coming back and your anxiety that you completely forgot about the kiss.... the kisses
there were a lot....

You closed your eyes and remembered the way he grabbed your face instead of lashing out at you. The way he held onto your waist as you slipped your arms over his neck. How he reciprocated your kiss and held onto you, pushing your back into the arm of the sofa until he was almost on top of you.

You fidgeted in excitement just thinking about it.
And just like that just the thought of kyoya wiped away any and all anxiety. You wanted him here with you. You wanted to play video games with him, and do club work, and to mess with him and play with his hair and... kiss him again.
Because you can now.

Or at least you think you can, you're not 100% sure if your allowed to but he didn't mind it the last time.

But you didn't dare even thinking about going back to the Ootori house after the scene you caused yesterday. Or rather the scene that the Ootoris themselves caused.

'Kyoyas sister likes me but not his parents? And I haven't even met his brothers yet.... what the hell am I gonna do'

It's the truth. Yesterday both his mom and dad made you hide upstairs and then yelled at kyoya for even having you over. Like just one 'commoner' tarnished their image. Something else that bothered you last night was that kyoya didn't stand up for himself or you. He didn't even wanna admit that his family had gone overboard.
Kyoya didn't exactly blame you but he didn't apologize for his families behavior. Even if they are rich they're still humans.