Ch.15 Cold Hands

(⚠️TW elements of self harm and depression in certain chapters⚠️)(y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name (N/n)= nickname Bold and underlined = authors note'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'"Quotation marks is external dialogue"I do not o...

(y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(N/n)= nickname
Bold and underlined = authors note
'Italicized with apostrophe is internal dialogue'
"Quotation marks is external dialogue"
I do not own ouran high school host club or any of the characters in it

Your hands shook while taking their orders, 'shit, shit, shit- why the fuck is she here' you were angry and scared and confused. Haruhi had come in and was also taking orders. She watched you wobble from the table over the the kitchen and followed you. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked concerned. Seeing your pail face. "It's her. That's her." You pointed to Aiko who sat at her table waiting for her lemonade. Haruhi knew what you were talking about. You told her what had gone down your last year of middle school.

She nodded her head, "okay, I'll wait that table. You switch to table number six."
"Okay, okay" you nodded nervously.

You always fantasized about telling Aiko off. Telling her that she didn't care anymore and that she was in a better place. But seeing her in person was something completely different.

You waited table six and yet you could feel Aiko's eyes on you the entire time. She stared you down as you brought out food and cleared tables. You were too scared to look back at her.

Tamaki and Kyoya sat at one of the tables drinking some water after working all day. Both of them saw your paled face and nervous movements. You were tripping over your feet and almost dropped a plate. And you refused to take your eyes off of the floor while working.

Tamaki turned to Kyoya, "what's wrong with her?"
Kyoya watched you move quickly. You seriously looked terrible. "I don't know." He said curious to find out.
Ms. Suzame saw you working hard and let you take a break. You took a seat at Tamaki's and Kyoyas table. You had your camera and were trying to distract yourself by scrolling through the photos. But your legs wouldn't stop shaking and you were tapping the table. You kept sneaking glances at Aiko who was eating her lunch.

Tamaki and Kyoya looked at each other. "What's got you so skittish?" Tamaki asked all relaxed. This made you jump, "oh, ahaha nothing..." you lie
Kyoya furrowed his brows, "you keep looking at that girl. Who is she?"
'Damn kyoya and his perceptiveness' "just an old middle school friend" you say sounding very unsure.
"Hmmm okay." He said not believing you.

Aiko has finished her lunch and her parents made their way to the door and you couldn't wait till she left. But instead she made her way over to your table. Your stomach knotted and your back went rigid. "OMG! Hey! (Y/n)!" She said cheerfully. You nodded still looking down at the table. "It's been so long! Ya know with you going to that fancy school and everything I hardly see you." She tilted her head waiting for a response.

You bit your lip not wanting to respond. "Haha, yeah." Was all you could muster. "Oh well looks like your making friends no problem." She eyed Tamaki and Kyoya. She continued laughing playfully, "oh (y/n) these boys are so handsome, whose boyfriends did you steal? Just kidding just kidding." She continued laughing like you were good friends.